Sparked A Fire Deep Within

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She clicks out of Wikipedia and goes to images to see a picture of Katherine and her parents.

"Seems from all these pictures she dyed her hair blonde. Mhmmm... She is sexy, powerful-looking, and has green eyes. I can see why Lauren is married to her," Camila says.

She clicks out of Safari and puts her phone away in her back pocket right as the car comes to a stop.

Camila looks out the window to see that they have arrived home.

"Did I spend the entire time searching into Lauren's life?" Camila whispers to herself.

The backseat door opens and the brunette takes Vincent's hand.

Meanwhile...

Lauren is in her penthouse, sitting on the couch in her living room, whiskey glass in hand as she stares at the crackling fire in the fireplace.

Every time she closes her eyes, the brunette waitress invades her mind.

Lauren raises her glass to her lips and she takes a sip as she groans when the burning liquid goes down her throat.

She sets her glass down on the glass coffee table as she closes her eyes, letting the image of the brunette take over her mind.

Lauren trails one of her hands to her crotch and she grips it tightly in her palm.

The elevator dings and the green-eyed girl stands up to see Miss Cabello step out when the elevator doors open.

"Miss Cabello?" Lauren asks.

"Hello, Mrs. Jauregui," Camila says.

"How did you figure out where I live?" Lauren asks.

"That doesn't matter and I believe that you don't care either," Camila says. She takes her trench coat off and hangs it on the coat rack.

"How'd you know?" Lauren asks, a playful smile forming on her lips.

"Because you only care about what I came here for," Camila says.

Lauren unbuttons her blazer as she steps closer so the two girls are now inches apart from each other.

"What is it that you want?" Lauren asks.

Camila's hot breath hits the green-eyed girl's lips as the brunette brings her hands up and grips the collar of Lauren's blouse.

"Take me," Camila says.

"Say no more," Lauren whispers.

She wraps her arms around Camila's waist and pulls the brunette's body flush against hers as their lips come together in a desperate, lustful kiss.

Lauren picks Camila up in her arms, the brunette legs wrapping around the older girl's waist as her hands make work on taking off the green-eyed girl's blazer and unbuttoning the blouse beneath.

The green-eyed girl walks over and sets Camila down on the armrest of the couch as her lips move to the brunette's beautiful neck while her hands pull off the crop top the younger girl was wearing.

Camila wraps her arms around Lauren's neck and pulls her down so they fall on the couch.

Lauren shakes out of the fantasy she has just created in her head as she stands up, grabbing her whiskey glass and walking over to her bedroom.

"Fucking hell, Lauren, what's wrong with you?" The green-eyed girl whispers to herself.

She downs the rest of her alcoholic beverage before she pulls her phone out and clicks on messages then on the family chat she has with her wife and kids.

Lauren
I know I said I'll be back in a day or two and that there could be a possibility that I will be staying in Canada for a little while longer
Lauren
Well, I will be staying here for the rest of the week
Lauren
Elijah, you're in charge of looking over the company and your siblings

Elijah
You can always count on me, mom

Chloe
Ughhhhh! Mom texted the family group chat

Ray
Don't forget to bring me something back!

Katherine
I fucking predicted this

Lauren
Watch your language, Katherine! And behave, please. All of you

The green-eyed put her phone and glass down on the nightstand. "I need to find you, Miss Camila Cabello," Lauren whispers to herself. She sighs heavily then starts to get ready for bed.

Meanwhile...

Camila has already finished all of her nightly routines and now she's currently laying in her bed staring up at the ceiling.

Her hand goes under the skirt of her lingerie nightgown then slips under her lingerie panties as her fingers begin to work at her clit.

Camila arches her neck, letting out a soft moan as Lauren flashes in her mind specifically those sexy emerald eyes.

The brunette lets out an even louder moan when she sinks in two fingers as she pumps them in and out as fast as she can.

Her mind blocks out that it's her fingers and instead that it's Lauren's member.

"Oh... Fuck... Fuck, I wish it was you, Lauren," Camila whispers. At the sound of saying this out loud, the brunette pulls her fingers out and she sits up in the bed. "What the... Oh, God..." Camila says.

The brunette has never, in her entire life, has ever touched herself thinking about someone.

She admits she has touched herself, she's a virgin, and maybe sometimes, although she doesn't want to admit it, her hormones get overwhelming.

Camila touches herself so she can reduce them so she doesn't create a dumb action like every other teenager or young adult has ever done in high school or college.

The brunette reaches over and checks the time on her phone to see that it's about to be midnight and she has classes in the morning.

"Get your head out of the gutter, Camila. You need to keep your attention in school and work so you can pay off the tuition," The brunette says to herself.

Camila turns her phone off and settles back under the covers as she tries to fall asleep, blocking Lauren out of her mind.