"I love you so much" I mumbled in his neck.

"I love you too princess" he smiled rubbing my back.

"Babe your so warm" he say looking at me and I shot him a devious smile.

"Yeah sorry I just pee'd on you babe" I giggled.

He smirked and playfully rolled his eyes.

"I live for this sh*t".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fooling around on the beach we came back home and got ready for the woman to come by, deep inside am not ready to give birth I hear it is wildly painful, but does it matter I mean all the pain will go away once the love of your life is born...they also say or so I heard.

I changed into a black sweat pants and a black sports bra thinking deeply and Adonis he found himself in a black vest and same pants as me, copy cat.

"And who told you to dress semi same as me mister" I question as we both shared a warm smile.

"And who told you to look this cute everyday Miss" he smiled back in return and I couldn't help but to giggle to myself damn this man he just knows what to say at my snarky remarks.

After we finished preparing ourselves we then ventured off down the elevator and luckily just in time a random lady with gray hair, blue burning eyes and a thin body enters the mansion with the assistance of Candice and the lecture/teaching begun presently in the gym room.

"Hello and Good day to you two, I go by the name Jasmine but out of respect I would kindly appreciate if you'd call me Mrs. Roach".....

Sitting in a pretzel position on a mat with Adonis arms linked around my bump I immediately leaned forward in laughter holding on to my mouth as I laughed at her ridiculous last name.

ROACH who the hell walks around with a last name like that and be brave about it is well "Oh call me Mrs. Roach" no this is hilarious.

I continued laughing my ass off, while my kid kicks off my ribs sort of telling me in a way "Mom its rude" but I couldn't help or stop myself from the laughter that turned out to be continuous due to Adonis snickering behind me.

"I'll give you an additional five minutes to laugh the both of you" Mrs. Roach shares.

Right about five minutes later our laughing died down and we got serious ready to learn the amusements of the lesson that awaits us.

During the first half of the session Mrs. Roach briefly talks about the grace and gift of all child births and which one is a better option but she also says it depends on how your baby is, the doctors best choice, or just you or you and your spouse.

She taught us the wonders of a C-section when the cut the baby out of you and kindly ask us to demonstrate the most natural sufficient child birth, pushing.

Already on our mat Mrs. Roach kindly asked me to spread my legs apart and asked Adonis to be at my side and Candice placed a bunch of pillows under my head and I smiled.

"Wow this feels kind real, only that Adonis is calm lol" I giggled and he chuckled squeezing my hand.

"And you being a bit quite" he response......rude!!

"What do you mean quite" I asked sitting up waiting for him to answer me and he shot me a smile.

"Babe I know you and your gonna make a big deal out of this, we are not gonna be calm when baba decides to join us unexpectedly and you are not going to be quite about this" he snarks and I rolled my eyes hearing Mrs. Roach giggles.