Chapter 2

Adonis POV (His personal)

Mansion⤵⤵

"Wow Adonis last night was incredible" the chick I screwed shouted with excitement

"Brat"..........

"Yeah funs over you have two seconds to get off my property before I put bullets up your a*s" I shouted.

She was like a blur and I don't even remember her name but thats how you get h*es out of your place.

"Adonis Piquero why was their a crying girl running out your house" wait for the hilarious part "NAKED" my ma shouted.

I bursted out with laughter then got serious.

"No I thing the real question is what are you doing here" I replied folding my arms.

Then 2 minutes later my face was red from her slaps yeah it didn't even pinch so how is it red, anger cause I hate when people hit me in my d*mn beautiful face.

"I gave birth to you young man and if I wouldn't have met your father you wouldn't have your carrier so you better fine your a*s in the west wing with the rest of your family boy" she shouted.

"Geeze Ma" I said leaning on the door.

"Apologize" she grumbled.

"Ma you know I don't say those sh*t" I said.

I swear she turned into a tomato.

"Adonis don't make me do the count down" she warned like that will kill me, am the most feared gang leader and I should say sorry and If I don't you'll count to three BS.

"Oh that stupid count down it does not work anymore so just lets get on with our day I have to get to work" I said annoyed.

"Well then I'll just call your father ELIJAH" she shouted I rolled my eyes.

"So....rr...y" I faked.

"Why are you so stubborn and difficult why can't you be like Anderson" she said.

"Well ma being like Anderson is a insult I could "NEVER" be a or act like that pu...

"I dare you to finish that sentence" she blabbled cutting me of rudely.

See you Ma I gotta get dress" I smirked.

She exhaled finally leaving my god d*mn room.

I took a nice shower in my glorious bathroom then wore the finest clothes then grabbed my gun heading to the west wing.

Bathroom⤵⤵