Chapter 13

Diamonds POV

Am feeling all kinds of emotions right now like Sad that am leaving my family and my best friend.

Angry because am being taken by some rich stranger and by my dad allowing it.

Happy why cause my father has been placing his hands on me and puting me in pain from since my mother left this earth and now he will never touch me again ever.

And the one that hits me the most is Confused!!!!

Yes yes I attacked one of them so what he just walked past me to go to my room so I jumped on his back digging my nails in his neck.

And of course Mr sexy comes in hollers at us then pulls me off but started back the pain in my d*mn ribs.

But over all am still dead a*s confused why the h*ll he just showed up and now wants to take me on my fre*ing birthday.

Its nothing but my father I bet it has a lot to do with him its all ways him nothing but him I give up...........

But hey I didn't say I'll take it easy with the strangers that are taking me.

Now am in there car sitting behind sipping on my milkshake and shooting daggers at the one I attacked.

"Well if no one is going to say anything Hi am Adona Piquero" the girl said.

Ugh why is she talking to me just ignore the fact that I was taken on my birthday and has been placed in the plams of some rich a*s family. Bullsh*t!!!

But she seems nice and friendly so just behave D."Diamond Querdo" I mumbled.

"So do you like jam cause I do" she smiled. Ugh now she's just spitting foolishness to my ears.

"I hate jam it disgust me" I grumbled. I need to alert my family and friends that am "safe" so I need the phone August gave me Asp.

So I began looking for it."What are you looking for can't wait" the one I attack said.

"No it can't now shut the h*ll up" I whisper yell. Then Mr sexy looked back at me angry like that face is going to do me anything.

"Adona hold my milkshake am looking for my phone" I said. She nodded taking my shake

Then minutes later I found it and then punched in Golds number but let me call Rat first so I dialed her number.

"Who are you calling" Mr sexy asked."My friend do you want to take her too" I shouted.

"Watch your tone with me young lady" he growled Ugh pick up Rat please.

Phone call with Diva\Rat

Diva: Hello who is this

Diamond: Rat its me

Then they all starred at me like I grew four heads.

Diva: Mouse Omg Happy birthday I was just about to call you can't wait to party.

Diamond: Thanks but hold on Rat...

I placed her on hold for a while to notify these people to mind there business."It's rude to stare" I said then the car stopped.

Diamond: Hey Rat am a little busy I'll call you back love you

Diva: love you make sure you call me back

Diamond: Of course babe

Then she hanged up and I began adding my August number to my contacts.

"Why did we stop are you gonna turn around" I smiled.

"Octavius switch places with her" Mr sexy said."I am fine right here but would have been better home enjoying my birthday with people I know" I shouted then I lost it I began shouting at all of them letting it all out. 5 minutes later..."Breath Diamond its okay" Adona said

I calmed down then a few minutes later am strapped up in front seat next to Mr sexy.

I pouted folding my arms."Ha you have to obey him" my victim said am gonna kill him someday.

"Um Diamond your milkshake" Adona said."Ohh thanks and you" I said pointing at the a*s hole."Am gonna get you back" I smiled.

"Did you even had a sold breakfast yet" Mr sexy said."Yes I had cake" I said dripping with sarcasm.

"Anyways since these fools want to leave you clueless let me fill you in well this is my brother Adonis" she said touching Mr sexy.

He rolled his eyes and it was sexy snap out D, but d*mn he is looking fine anyways he took you on your birthday.

I told myself I'll never see his rich a*s again but why must the universe listen to me and pfff I belong to me myself and I hmp.

"Earth to Diamond" then I felt a huge hand shaking my thigh and it did felt good what is wrong with me.

"What" I said trying to shake Mr sexy now seeing hand off my thigh.

"She is rude" my victim said."I like her" the other guy said."Anyways let me repeat myself this is Octavius the chill one and this is Gorgiana the grumpy old man" she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Octavius" I smiled I looked down and Mr sexy hand was still firmly attached to my thigh so I ignored it cause he is not going to move it anyways.

But talk about names "Adonis" wow a name for a goddess d*mn just d*mn.

"We are here" Mr sexy said but guys until I settle I will prefer Mr sexy for now.

I looked up and we were parked in front of a big a*s Mansion.

And it was the biggest house I have ever seen and it was beautiful.

"Who's mansion is this" I asked trying to keep my cool. Please let it be Adona's please.

"Its mines princess and your living with me so get used to be seeing my face for the rest of your life" he said existing the car.

"Yeah you can kiss my a*s" I shouted then he open my door angrily and he starred at me like I just insulted his mother well my mouth isn't licensed so yeah..

I guess this is my life now........