Chapter 37

Diamond's POV

After our hour we arrived at a pretty restaurant then we sat down and order our food right away.

Restaurant ⤵⤵

I ordered crab legs and garlic bread sided with a salad and he ordered a steak, wedges and a avocado dip with curly fries yum

"Ohh give me some of that dip ohh steak yummy" I said cutting his steak and taking a bite smiling.

He look at me with an expression that says "really you literally have your food there" I giggled hugging him.

"Baby girl let me put in my input and say d*mn girl you look like a frea*ing goddess" he winked.

Aww he's complements always switch my feelings and my heart.

"Why thank you handsome and again your eye dazzling" I blushed.

He smirked taking up one of my bread and eating it.

Then we placed all the focus on the variety of dessert being plated in front of us mmm.

Breaking the silence Adonis speaked up.

"So princess nows your chance ask me anything besides my d*mn brother or what am gonna do about your dad" he said being firm about the last two great he read my mind.

"Well here's a question will you come to either my graduation ceremony or prom since my parents are well dead" I mumbled looking down.

I hope he agrees to at least come to my graduation so maybe Grandma Lisa and Aunty Char will meet him.

He exhaled and gave a little long a*s groan.

"Ugh princess I'll think about it" he mumbled.

"Okay but if you say no I won't be happy ohh can I have a taste of your wine" I asked battering my eyelashes.

He smiled and gave me the glass which I gladly accepted but overall he looks like he is over thinking what am I that boring.

"You can tell me am frea*ing boring you know it won't hurt my feelings" I mumbled.

He head shot up quickly and his expression was happy.

He dragged me on his lap and placed his hand on my butt and gave it a firm squeeze this man and my bum.

"Princess your actually the light in my world to be honest I've never had any closer connection to any other girls and your my one I know we've been through sh*t and am trying to be the best man I could be, but here's the million dollar question yeah I know its only been a few weeks but to me it feels like eternity and am attracted to all of you and you make me lose control for you so Diamond Querdo we have an arrangement for marriage but I want to do it the right way and from the beginning princess would you be my "girlfriend" he said anxiously.