Chapter 15

Gold POV

He continued punching me kicking me even started beating up his h*es.

No wonder why my mother left him this man is cruel and he's been hitting Diamond for all these years and she never told anyone and now he's here beating me up.

"Ahh please please Dad I'll go" I cried."Oh so you want to leave now Nah I'll have my way with you first I was surprised how I didn't rape Diamond Oh yeah wait I hate her" he laughed.

He's sick I guess there is a time when everyone shows there true colors. And he wants to rape me think think sh*t.

Then suddenly one of the girls took up a wine bottle and broke it over his head sending him to the floor next to me.

"Run girl Run girl" she shouted It took me awhile to get up but I did it and jogged to my car.

Then I speed away crying. I started looking for my phone then a big truck was speeding MY WAY!!!!!

"Oh my God" I shouted then I swing to the left and few the It didn't hit me d*mn it I need to call Diamond NOW.

Diamond POV

I threw my shirt in his face but still his my boobs tho.

"Tsk Tsk princess you slap me" he said with an emotionless face.

"Yep now rub the cream before I do it myself" I said starring at him.

He held my jaw but not hard but still hurts and pull me close to his chest.

"Don't you ever hit me again ever or you'll suffer the consequences princess" he growled in my ear.

"I got it geeze" I said what is this man doing to me. I don't even know him but here I am sitting on a d*mn counter letting some sexy man ordering me around instead of thinking of an escape plan.

Then he stepped back and just stood there starring at me from head to toe but mostly my boobs area that am trying my hardest to cover properly.

"Go on and rub the cream and stop starring at me and my babies" I yelled.

He smirked then came back closer to me and unwrapped my bandage and starred angrily at my bruise.

"Question time how the h*ll did you get a bruise like and that and along with the rest" he said squirting out some of the cream in his huge hands.

"A fight" I mumbled not wanting to go any deeper.

He rubbed the cream on and d*mn did it burn.

"Ah it burns" I hissed."Care to give me the details and the persons name" he said gently rubbing and massaging the cream on.

And damn ever time he would purpose and go higher and touched my boobs and to admit it felt great so I ignored it.

"No I don't care to tell cause I am still dead a*s confused" I said now dropping my arms NOT CARING AT ALL!!

"Okay Diamond Hello my name is Adonis Piquero am 21 years old and I made a d*mn deal with your father now you live and belong to me get the picture" he replied wrapping up my bruise.

"What deal details and yours pff I just wanted a nice drama free birthday" I shouted.

"Well then baby girl life is life and the deal is to make you mines for 1 million dollars now who the h*ll hit you" he shouted.

"1 million dollars" I mumbled in shock that old bas*add gave his daughter up for money well nothing is new there he hates me and beats me up.

"Tell me" I looked up in his face  not saying a word."Diamond as a gang leader if I find out who's been acting like a stupid a*shole hitting whats mines am gonna KILL that person slowly" he hollered at me.

Hold on wait a d*mn minute I heard that name before yeah,"Adonis Piquero" the the mmost feared gang leader in this state oh my God I belong to a vicious man he can kill me any day wwith his ggun. Man up D he won't hurt you.

"You are thee Adonis Piquero the the most feared man in this state oh my God get the h*ll away from me but please don't hurt me" I pleaded.

I looked up to see a big smile plastered on his handsome face to be honest he is very attractive and aroused.

"Oh so you know me well good and don't worry" he placed his hand on my lips."I don't hurt whats mines princess now tell me whos been hurting you cause "A fight" now thats just terrible lie" he smirked.

Am living with a gang leader am living with a frea*ing gang leader holy sh*t but thats not important right now.

What really matters is him not finding out that its my dad that's been beating me up or else am building his tomb.

"Am cold can I put my shirt back  on" I said great thinking D you just have to lead him away from the subject.

"Oh please you think am dumb princess stop beating around the bush, answer me" he grunted.

"Please you don't want your princess to be freezing" I said in a cute tone.

He groaned and stepped back handing me my shirt then sitting on the tub.

I placed my shirt back on and jumped down from the counter wanting to run out very badly.

"Your dressed now god d*mn it princess talk" he shouted in frustration.

Then lucky my phone buzzed once and he chose to ignore it but then it continually buzzed so he rolled his eyes and took it out of his pocket.

Thank you phone please let the messages be important please.

"Its your sister she wants to have a little chat and she wants your location hmm giving out my location nah so I shall press delete" he said.

"No please can she come over please please" I begged now I feel like a dog begging to get more treats.

He rolled his eyes and placed a thinking face on.

"Fine cause its your birthday so take that as your advantage today and I'll send someone took pick her up" he said.

"Thank you Thank you" I smiled

"Ohh this conversation will continue princess let's go" he said passing me.