-The Cult of the Hero-

Magsimula sa umpisa

Altair: I made Ruby a promise so I gotta get her some cookies.

After I told him that he nodded with a sigh of exhaustion before muttering "that damn Cookie monster" under his breath, I smiled as I ran off towards the bakery. I ordered a dozen strawberry choc chip cookies.

The kind lady on the till bagged the cookies and stuck the top of the bag closed to keep them fresh. I put them in my jacket pocket so I wouldn't lose them, I walked out of the bakery and into the street, I sprinted in the direction of where I left Qrow, as I ran I saw a van bombing down the road before slamming down on the brakes the van stopped beside me and the door shot open revealing a group of mask men who jumped me, the first one I gave a good kick to his groin making him fall to the floor before my arms were held by the second man who as I struggled broke my headphones, the third ran up to me as I was held by the second and put some cloth over my mouth, I fought against them desperately before I felt my strength failing and my vision going dark.
__________________________________________________
3rd person pov

The men dragged the boy into the van before speeding off his broken headphones were left on the pavement, a few minutes a panicking Qrow rushed down the street before falling to his knees upon seeing familiar broken headphones.

Qrow: N-no A-Altair... I can't lose you too...

*Timeskip*

The van arrived in a parking lot outside of an old factory where they were greeted by cloaked figures wearing robes that covered every part of their bodies except their hands and their faces.

Cultist 1: take our guest to the cells

He said with slight malice as the driver looked at him curiously.

Driver: but he is the heir of the hero-

He protested before the cultist pointed a gun at him, the driver flinched before nervously sweating.

Driver: r-right

He muttered as they parked the van and dragged the boy into the compound and to the prison cells, which were old shipping containers that had been fitted with iron bars, the jailors stripped Altair of his lightsaber and threw him into the cell, before locking the door and walking away.

Whilst the cultist from the parking lot walked up to a large door and knocked before hearing someone saying he can enter, as he entered he saw a round table with thirteen seats around it all the seats were filled except for the one close to him, which he sat down in.

???: Thirteenth brother, it is good that you could join us...

The woman sat in a more grand chair said her voice sounding regal and royal, her chair was covered in gold and the head of the chair was y/n's emblem forged in gold with a blue crystal-forming its centre where it looked as if a light was bursting from it.