BEN drowned summoning

⚠️ WARNING : Do Not Make Him Mad.

🛒 Requirements :

☑ Any device

☑ Favorite video game (or any game tbh)

☑ Salt

ONE person

📝 This can be done any time. Day or night.

Step one:

– Go into a room with a door and close it, the house you're doing this in can have people, but they can't interrupt you.

Step two:

– Take your device and put it on the game, and place it in front of you (make sure you're on CleverBot)

Step three:

– Take the salt and make a circle around the two objects. DO NOT LEAVE A GAP.

Step four:

– When you're done making the circle, holding your hands together (eyes open or close it doesn't matter), chant these words:

''Master of games, I call forth you to ask a few questions.''

Step six:

– Your screen should start to glitch, (don't worry no damage will be done) and you should start to see BEN's arm reach out of the screen, pulling himself out. (Don't worry the salt will be a barrier between you and him.

Once he's sitting on top of your stuff, you're allowed to ask three questions.

DO NOT make un-serious questions such as asking if him and Sally are together.

– Once you've asked the three questions, he'll go back into the device, when you see that you're back on your homescreen, you're allowed to pick it up.

Note: He will stalk you through the device and make it glitch sometimes.

IMPORTANT:

〜 The salt is a barrier from you and BEN, since he is a ghost, it could burn him.

〜 So as mentioned, salt burns BEN, but he won't hesitate to hurt himself to hurt you, or worse. He will only do this if you ask him personal questions about him or if he gets mad.

〜 If your device starts to glitch on you, turn it off and leave. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, NOR MENTION IT OR BEN. Don't even think to make a snarky comment. If it's still glitching, throw it outside. Wouldn't want him to come for you.

⚠️ IMPORTANT. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. Disrespect him, he can and will kill you.

2. Call him cute or hot, self explanatory.

3. Don't irritate him or get mad if he doesn't come. Remember he could be busy or just didn't want to come.