Laughing Jack Summoning

⚠️ WARNING THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH GAME. Do this at your risk. (13y old and younger have the highest risk to die, so I HIGHLY recommend for you to be atleast 14 years old.)⚠️

+ You can do this with ONE more person but it will not work so well.

🛒 Requirements :

☑ One bag of candy

☑ One black or white candle

☑ One lighter

☑ Something to carve with (Knife, needle, sharp stick, katana.. Whatever is sharp and able to carve something.)

☑ One hand mirror

☑ One room with a door and lock

☑ A device to play music with

☑ It has to be night time.

Step one:

– Turn off all the lights in your house.

Step two:

– Make your way into the kitchen and place two candies on the counter

Step three:

– Once you're done with that, go into a room with a door. Doesn't matter what room, but it HAS to have a lock.

Step four:

– Make sure the light is off in the room as you lock the door. Take your device and play ''Pop Goes The Weasel''.

* It doesn't have to be loud, you also can sing along quietly if you want but you have to sing ALL the words.

Step five:

– When you're done with that, turn off your device and carve ''Laughing Jack'' into the candle and light it. Grab the hand mirror and stare into it while holding the candle in front of you. Say these words:

''Laughing Jack, Laughing Jack. A murderous clown who does as he please, I have a treat for you that I'd like to share...''

Once you've done that, smash the mirror into pieces and push it away from you. Blow out the candle and sit in silence until you hear laughter or the candy being unwrapped in the kitchen.

⚠️ WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR. ⚠️

Step six:

– Stay as quiet as possible and turn on ''Pop Goes The Weasel'' until you hear a faint knock at your door. When you hear that, quickly grab a piece of candy and place it under the door. DO NOT TURN OFF THE MUSIC.

– You'll see a claw like hand slowly slide under the door before quickly grabbing the piece of candy you gave him. Keep giving him candy every time he knocks.

– If you don't give him candy or the music stops, he will try to open the door, but will realize it's locked. But that won't stop him from coming in the room. And you won't know until its too late.

📝 IMPORTANT NOTES ;

〜 DO NOT TRY TO TALK TO HIM OR INSULT HIM IN ANY WAY. He will kill you

〜 DO NOT EAT THE LEFT OVER CANDY. THROW IT AWAY; It is poisoned, and Jack's watching to see if you eat it.

〜 When you're done with the game, DO NOT JUMP UP IN JOY all happy that it worked, this will make him want to come back and play the game, candy or not.

〜 Other people can be in the house but they must be asleep.