Chapter 12: a bit of love HATE

Start from the beginning

Walking to the door where the boys told me was his room.I knock, but I heard nothing behind. Knocking again I hear something mumbled.  Walking in the light is out but the bedside lamp dims the room. I see Harry with his face in his pillow and I can hear his choked sobs.  Sitting on the side of his bed I rub his back, like what my mom does when I am sad.  Taking all the load out I let him cry till it quiets. When it does he lifts his head up tear stains are on his face. Grabbing the tissues from his table handing him 2 he blows his nose and wipes his tears. Looking at it I can tell this broke his heart. I can tell he is about to cry again so I pull him to a hug letting him cry on my shoulder. This goes on till he has none. We are sitting against his headboard.

“You know you have to tell her Harry. She will take it better from you than me.  She might forgive you, but I can't promise.” I tell him rubbing his hair. All of a sudden Niall bursts into the room, he takes one look at Harry's and I position before walking right out the door.   Crap Niall. I look between the door and Harry.

“Go after him love, tell him what the position was before he does something stupid.  I am going to tell Jenny tonight. So I will see you and Niall as a happy couple when I see you again.” Harry says while messing up my hair. Giving him a scowl before turning and running out of his room to the living room. I find Liam looking around the room in shock.

“Liam, where did Niall go?” I beg with tears already forming in my eyes.  Liam pointed toward the balcony. All the work I did to get my first kiss, and my first love was ruined because I am to caring to not comfort and help someone.  Running toward the balcony I see Niall in one of the chairs looking out. Standing by the side door  I listen as he asks questions to the sky, one that hurt the most was, why her, why did I fall for another girl harry stole? I had to come out after that.

“Niall?” I murmur.When he sees me he is about to get up, it couldn't let that happen so I step in and shut the door behind us.

“What do you want, Lex? To say sorry for falling for the player, like all my ex's do?” He screams at me.

“Niall, it was nothing I swear! I am one of those people who hate to see people sad, so I was calming Harry down like what my mom did and does when I am sad. Now stop thinking you are so low that girls would never go out with you! I know that at least 10 girls would love to meet and go out with you, YOU, you are their favorite! Also if you really feel that low of me! Well ok then. I will pack my bags and leave tonight, but I have 1 thing to say to you. If you thought I was an easy lay, well screw it, I am done trying to be liked, I have been beaten and shut down so many times in my life I am done. Good-bye Niall. Sometimes I really do wish I never met you, and never was born.” I yell at him, before stalking out the door, past Harry who opened the door to see the noise, also passed Liam on the couch where he looked at my eyes with worry. Shutting the door behind me I run down to my room where I run into mine and Jennys room.  Once in I start to pack my bags.  Ii needed to leave, I try to think of people,  but no one could drive so I called a cab company, telling them to be here by 10 tonight.  I was walking out on everything and I needed to talk to my mom when I got home thinking about transferring since she was looking for a job anyway.

After throwing a good amount of clothes in my bag I go and  grab my workout clothes. I needed relief, and now, running is the best, even if I passed out it would be better. Changing I plug in my ipod, creating a whole new playlist that has no one direction on it.When everything is set I race out of the hotel and to the park me and Louis raced at the other day. After about 3 laps that are about 3 miles each, my legs and mind are now numb.

Taking a break I buy a bottle of water and go and sit at the small pond in the middle. Once sitting I take slow calming breaths  nothing is helping so I lay back and close my eyes letting the sun calm my body.  About 5 minutes after someones shadow is over top of me and they are panting. I open my eyes to look at the person hanging over me, but I wish I didn't cause there was Niall, with his begging blue eyes.