Part 49: the END

'Hayeon I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?'

He said bending on one of his knee and he forwarded one of his hand. I covered my mouth from shock. Tears formed in my eyes. I was still trying to process everything. He loves me? I was baffled by his confession.

'Come on baby. Don't make your crush wait for so long. I have already waited so long for this moment and don't make me wait more. I want to have you in my embrace as soon as possible. Will you do that for me?'

He asked pouting. I ran to him and hugged him. I sat on his knee and sobbed in his neck. He rubbed my back

'Hayeon what happened? Pls don't cry.'

After a while I pulled from the hug and he wiped my tears.

'Do you love me back?'

He said and I nodded my head happily. He chuckled.

'Can I kiss you?'

He asked and I bit my lips.

'Hm.'

I said and he didn't waste any time kissing me. He showed how much he loved me through the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss.

'I thought you liked other girl.'

'I just wanted to know how would you like someone proposing you. So I had to lie.'

He said and pecked my lips again. Then realisation hit me. I moved away from him and stood up. He frowned and stood up too.

'What happened baby?'

'J-jungkook I don't think we can be together. Like you are a prince and I m just a normal girl.'

I said. Then he pulled me closer to his body by my waist and kissed me again.

'You are not just a normal girl Hayeon. You are my girl. You are my princess my special one.'

I smiled happily knowing that he loves me and finally we are together.

TIME SKIP;

Taehyung and y/n got to know that we both are together and they felt very happy. Y/n also said me that the dress in the yesterday's party I wore was gifted by jungkook. I was beyond shocked. He is so sweet. Jungkook told his parents about me the same day. The mother and grandmother were very happy. But father was angry at first. He didn't accept me. But taehyung and y/n talked to him and made him agree to us. I was on cloud 9 to have him in my life.

3yrs later ;

Y/N POV:

It's been 3years. We had to go through so much before and now we all are very happy. My marriage life was the best with taehyung. He changed for me. Though he was still cold to others but for me he has always a soft side. He pampers me and baby's me a lot. It's like he is a whole different person when he is with me but in a good way. Me and jungkook had been graduated 3 months ago and jungkook proposed to Hayeon. She accepted his marriage proposal.

PRESENT TIME :

I was helping Hayeon to get ready. Today is their marriage. I was so happy for her. My best friend is marrying my husband brother and she is gonna be a part of our family. What more do I want? A loving husband, and 2 caring best friends.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I saw Hayeon walking down the aisle. She was looking so damn beautiful. Today is the best day of my life. Marrying my girl and announcing to the world that she belongs to me . She is the best thing to happen in my life. She came and stood infront of me. I was admiring how beautiful she is. We took the vows and finally it's the time kiss her infront of everyone. I smiled and grabbed her waist by one hand. My other hand softly cupped her cheek pulling her into a kiss. I didn't pull away immediately. I kissed her for a very long time but had to break it because y/n interrupted.