Part 29: Cheating

Lara POV :

I woke up smiling. I m so happy today bcz my plan has worked last night. I wantedly kissed taehyung so that y/n can see and misunderstand. And she did. I got ready and walked to the breakfast table and had my breakfast. I was confused seeing taehyung and y/n acting all normal.

Are they just acting infront of the members or else she doesn't care that I kissed taehyung.

I continued to watch them both for a few hours and I was more confused now. But suddenly Jungkook came to me. I Rolled my eyes.

'What do you want?'

Lara asked

'Do you think that filthy plan of yours will break them? If so, then let me tell you their bond is the strongest and no one can break them apart. Not even you.'

He said smirking and went away bumping into my shoulder. I got so much angry. This y/n is not getting out of the way. I should do something.

Y/N POV:

Everything went well. I saw how Lara was observing me and taehyung. And I m glad that I didn't misunderstood my husband. This bitc* will do anything to snatch him away from me. I should be more careful from now on.

Next day;

After having lunch I was a bit confused. Because lara wasn't clinging onto taehyung since yesterday. What happened to her ? Did she give up? Or is she planning something else ?

Few min later ;

Lara came to us.

'Taehyung I wanna talk something.'

'What?'

'We are going back in 3 days. So why don't we enjoy these days. We don't know when we will meet again. So let's party.'

She said making you roll your eyes. How many parties does she want.

'Look lara I m busy i don't have time for all these.'

Taehyung said. But Jackson and mark spoke up..

'Come on bro. Let's enjoy these days together. Please don't say no.'

They both finally convinced taehyung.

'Okay since tomorrow is a weekend let's go to club.'

Lara said and everyone agreed.

Next day;

It was evening and you all got ready for the party. Jungkook couldn't come because he had a date with hayeon. So you had to go with taehyung. You went out and saw lara coming out of her room dressed up in a very revealing red dress. Is she trying to seduce someone or what?

You thought seeing her outfit. Her breasts were almost showing and the dress was so short. It fit her curves perfectly. But you didn't like her vibe. When she saw you she smirked. You frowned and looked away. You all went to the club.

Time skip ;

It has been an hour and you saw how Lara was trying to seduce taehyung. She was leaning onto taehyung so her whole breasts were visible and they were touching taehyung arms. You didn't like it so you pushed her away so many times. Jackson and mark came to you and offered you a drink.

'Im sorry but I don't drink.'

'We know y/n. That's why we bought orange juice for you.'

They said and gave it to you. You didn't drink it but they forced you to drink it. You found them suspicious but shrugged it off since the day you saw them they never had once misbehaved so you trusted them.

They also have taehyung a drink and he took it. You and taehyung danced for sometime on the floor. Lara was beside you dancing with Jackson while glancing at you both. You were very confused with her behaviour. After sometime you started feeling dizzy and eventually everything went black.

Time skip;

Y/N POV:

I got up feeling a throbbing pain in my head. I closed my eyes tightly due to sunlight directly hitting my eyes. I groaned in pain and clutched my head.

Ah why is it hurting so bad.

You turned to see taehyung but he wasn't there. You frowned and looked at time.

It's already 12:00 pm OMG.

You woke up and freshened up. Still you didn't see taehyung.

Maybe he has some work.

You took your phone to see so many people tagging you on Instagram and Twitter. An article was posted on Twitter just a min ago and already it got thousands of responses. You were confused and looked at it.

The prince taehyung has found cheating on the princess with his best friend lara.

You were shocked reading the headline. You quickly opened the article and saw a blurred picture of naked couple. You saw closely and it was taehyung and lara.

You dropped your phone on the floor and your legs gave up. You fell on the floor. Your hands were shaking and tears fell down continuously from your eyes. Your heart was thumping fast as it would come out your heart . You couldn't believe the article. So you took your phone and again read it.

Not only their naked pics but also there were other pics where both Lara and taehyung were kissing. Lara was on taehyung Lap and his arms wrapped around her waist while they both were kissing. You saw comments and many said

He should be taken down from his throne Can't believe prince came out like this He doesn't deserve his crown Withdraw him from the position

He is a cheater

Poor princess

He doesn't deserve to be a king.