Part 16:horse riding

Y/n PoV :

You woke up to empty space beside you. You sighed realising he didn't even care to wake you up. You did your morning routine and went down to see the breakfast on your table . You had your breakfast. The cook said that taehyung already had his breakfast so you had to eat alone.

You roamed around the house for some time and went out to the garden. The garden contained different types of flower plants which were very colourful. You spent time in garden and soon it was afternoon. Taehyung has arrived and you both had lunch together. You saw taehyung giving you cold looks again . Probably because he is embarrassed of the last night you thought. After having lunch taehyung was going out. You ran to him and stood infront of him blocking him from going further.

Where are you going ?

Why should I tell you ?

Oh please , we are here to know about each other and I am bored alone .

Take me with you .

You said but he just walked away. You followed him.

Don't follow me .

He said sternly  but you didn't do what he said. You followed him. You just blankly followed him not knowing where you were going. After some time he stopped and you looked your front to see a horse. There was a horse field. Taehyung got on the horse so easily. And he started riding it. You looked at him riding the horse in awwww . He was looking like a prince. Stupid y/n. What do you mean he is looking like , HE IS A PRINCE. Dumber.

After few minutes taehyung came back to the place where he started. You ran to him and looked up to him.

What?

He asked coldly.

I wanna ride it too .

You asked like a little kid eyes filled with excitement. He didn't answer and looked with a blank face .

Please taehyung, please please I wanna ride too .

You joined your hands together and begged  him with your pouting lips making puppy eyes .

Taehyung's heart fluttered at your puppy eyes. He fake coughed and looked away. You took it as a yes and got ready to get on it. You stepped on the saddle but your grip got loose and you failed. You pouted and looked at taehyung. He put his hand forward. You smiled and took his hand and with the help of his support you hopped on it. You sat infront of taehyung.

What should I do ?

You asked turning your head back to him only to see his face so close. If you move two inch forward then you would kiss him. Your cheeks went red due to the close proximity between you both. He looked into your eyes then to your lips. He cleared his throat.

Hold the rein .

He said and you held it.

Straighten up your back .

He said and you did.

He gently tapped the horse signalling it to start its ride. He held the rein in his one hand.

While he held the rein his hands touched yours which were holding them too. His touch gave you chills. He wrapped his other hand around your waist tightly securing you in place. The horse slowly started to run. You felt excitement run over your body. You leaned onto taehyung more feeling a bit scared. Taehyung felt your muscles tensed up so he gripped your waist tightly and pulled you towards his body. Your heart did flips . You left the rein and put your hands on his which were on your stomach. He handed the horse rein. After sometime it slowed down and came back to its place. You exhaled deeply.