Part 12: ball

What is going on in your mind y/n ?

Jungkook asked you .

I can understand why he never smiles but why does he hates me ?

Hyung doesn't hate you . He just hates how his life is controlled by my dad . When he was in Europe the fact that he was a king was hidden but everyone knew he was rich . So many girls approached him only for his money and looks . Everyone were unfaithful to him and he didn't like it . He hated it . He always thought girls are back off his money and looks and not for his heart .

You nodded your head indicating him that you are still listening to him .

The marriage was not his choice . He didn't even knew who the bride was . Father and grandma chose you and told him later . He didn't even get the chance to choose his own bride . No one asked for his answer . They decided the marriage on their own . Maybe that's why hyung is angry at you . He can't get angry at father or higher officials right . Maybe that's why he is showing that anger towards you in the form of hatred .

But I didn't do anything.

I pouted looking down . It's not like I was eagerly wanting to marry him . I was also forced .

Don't worry . His anger is just for few days . He will fall in love with you soon .

How can you be so sure ?

You asked and jungkook looked into your eyes .

Because....... Who won't like princess y/n ? You are beautiful, strong , independent, and most of all you are cute and lovely .

He said pinching your cheeks making you blush . And at that moment taehyung entered the room . He saw jungkook pinching your cheeks while you were blousing . He didn't like it . He didn't like it when you are blushing because of other men .

Jungkook.

Hey hyung. You returned already . Y/n was feeling bored . I will be going now . Bye and sleep well .

Jungkook bid you goodbye . Taehyung saw your red face and scoffed .

You can go back to your couch . I want to sleep on my bed .

Taehyung said coldly not even looking at you .

Wow , what an arrogant person !

You didn't wanted to get out of this comfy bed . It's so soft and fluffy . It's so warm too . You got an idea in your mind . You put your feet on the ground and tried to stand up . It didn't hurt much but still you groaned in pain and acted like it was hurting you a lot .

Taehyung saw your fake acting and came to you lifting you bridal style and took you to the couch . You pouted sadly because your plan failed .

I hate you .

You said seeing him tucking himself under the bed so comfortably. Taehyung heard you but acted like he didn't hear you . But under the duvet a small smile formed on his lips at your childish behaviour.

You woke up and found yourself in the bed . You wondered how you are on the bed . You were sleeping on the couch right ? Then how come you are on the bed now ?

Maybe taehyung put you on the bed . But why? He himself told me yesterday to get out from the bed .

You smiled shyly thinking that he may have tucked you in the bed .

You didn't go to the college because of your ankle . Your ankle was better and you could walk a little but they didn't allow you to attend college and now you are here taking rest . You were so bored so you went to the balcony and looked at the outside view .

Someone knocked on your door and it was the mother .

Welcome mother .

You greeted her bowing .

How is your ankle now ?

It's better .

Thank goodness. There's a ball being conducted this Sunday . You and taehyung will have to attend it .

Ball ?

Yes y/n . The royals have arranged it . You and taehyung are going to be the centre of attraction.

But mother I never attended a ball .

Don't worry y/n . There's still 5 days left . I hired a dance teacher . You and taehyung will be practising it together .

She said and left . You sighed and sat on the bed . What if I embarrass myself ? No way , I have to nail this . I can't embarrass myself and let others make fun of me . I should prove everyone that I am worth of being chosen as princess .

Next day ;

Taehyung couldn't attend the college because of the practice . Jungkook also stayed back insisting he will be bored at college without you and taehyung. The mentor came and started guiding you the steps . You had to wear high heels and dance .

You placed your left hand on his shoulder while your right hand in his . His one hand wrapped around your waist while other holding you hand gently . This was your starting position and you have to move your feet accordingly to the music .

Princess when the price puts his right leg back you have to put your left leg forward. Same goes for the opposite sides .

He explained but you were confused . Taehyung put his right leg behind but you put your right leg front instead of the left leg accidentally stomping on his foot with your high heels .

He immediately let go of your hand and held his foot in pain .

Ouch !

He winced in pain glaring at you . You averted your gaze .

Let's try one more time .

The dance mentor said breaking the silence . You guys started practising again but you did so many mistakes . Sometimes you bumped into him , sometimes you stomped his feet , his legs hurt a lot because of you .

He was perfect with his steps because he was already trained about the dance since he was the prince . But on the other hand you never tried the couple dance and it was so hard for you to dance on high heels . At last taehyung lost his patience and he became annoyed .

He controlled himself not to shout at you infront of the teacher and jungkook. Jungkook came to watch you guys practicing since he was bored being alone .

Taehyung tried to not rant at you and left away from there . You felt guilty for hurting his feet . But again he should have patience since it's your first time right . You sulked . The dance mentor also took his leave . Jungkook came to you .

Why is it so hard ?

You said being tired of getting the dance right .

He chuckled and took your hand pulling you close to him by your waist .

I will teach you .