Chapter 5- Beacon.

Hmm, nothing to really talk about as this is a day after my last chapter was uploaded. Respect to everyone out there that writes their own stories. Like this shit is HARD! It takes around 5 total hours for me to get out 2500 words usually. I already know it's going to take a lot more for this chapter, as... Well you'll see.

Thanks for all the votes and comments, I appreciate you all :D! Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Omniscient POV:

Yulr was currently alone in the theater. He had enjoyed the twenty minutes of silence, as it wouldn't be silent for much longer.

Yes, he was sure that once everyone knew what Ayanokouji did to Kei, it'd be really chaotic.

"Hmmm. 5 seconds left."

"3...2...1...0!"

He snapped his fingers, and the theater was no longer empty, and no longer silent.

"-LIGATOR! Wha? HUH? Oh we're back in the theater!" Ike said, more than a little excited. His clothes and hair were soaking wet and so were Sudo's and The Professor.

"Why are you all drenched in water?" Shinohara asked as she leaned away in her seat.

"This is all Sudo's fault..." The Professor stated.

"Hey at least we're alive! It was my idea to explore not to try to cross the river by jumping across rocks! We wouldn't have even gotten wet if you didn't fall, and beg us to help you as you were being swept away!" Sudo brought up a valid point.

Wonder what happened to them...

That group immediately stood out, but then there's Koenji who doesn't have a shirt for some reason.

"Might I question why you are currently shirtless in your underwear?" Arisu (Sakayanagi no longer!) said to Koenji.

"I was simply enjoying myself, and I'm more pleasing to the eye this way. Don't you agree?"

"Mm, maybe you're asking the wrong person."

"Ha! It's your loss if you can't recognize the perfect male when he's right before you." Kouenji said with his usual arrogance.

"I wonder if someone can?" Arisu mused.

'With that attitude, no one's going to recognize anything other than your money, and your-' Ibuki decided to stop looking at his underwear. 

'And what are they doing?' Yulr thought.

He was looking at two members of Class B.

"Hey." Ryōta said to Sō while looking around like he was doing something supicious.

"You got the stuff?" He asked while whispering.

"Yeah, what do you want?" 

"Give me the Butterzopf bread,  and I'll trade you the Challah kind."

"I haven't had that one yet, is it good?" Sō asked.

"Of course it is man."

They quickly looked around before trading, did a quick sniff, and then put it in their pockets.

'Are they getting HIGH off of the bread?!' Yulr was bewildered, perplexed, puzzled, confused, baffled, mystified, flummoxed, and nonplussed.

Perhaps even confuzzled, if you will.

He didn't even know that you could get high off of it, but it does have special effects, so maybe he should've considered it.

'So there's the ones that almost drowned, the bread smugglers, and... a half naked man.'