Chapter 3- No hugs!

Heyyyyyyyyyy! If I ever uploaded a chapter without a foreword, I'd doubt it'd truly be coming from me. You guys literally doubled the read count since last chapter, which is insanity to me! I think that the last chapter also was received very positively, which I'm happy about because I think that it was the best chapter so far and the funnest to write, but also because I was kinda nervous about posting it. I didn't know if you guys would like me deviating from just a reaction, but I realized, if I just stuck with the reaction there'd be no reason to read this story specifically as every other story also has that. It's about the character interactions and events also. I'll undoubtedly talk more at the end since I definitely won't finish this today, which is Monday, February seventh. I hope this is starting to be on the unique side of the reactions that you guys have read, but above all, I hope you enjoy this chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Omniscient POV:

"WH- YOU THINK I'M A WRENCH?" Ike exclaimed angry.

But Ayanokouji didn't answer.

No,

He couldn't answer.

He was sound asleep.

"ANSWER US KIYOTAKA!" Shouted Keisei.

"..."

"He's not just closing his eyes, I'm pretty sure he's actually asleep." Kei pointed out.

"What? Asleep? He was just awake!" Keisei said, confused as hell.

"HA!" Ryuuen laughed.

"I'm glad you're having a field day back there." Said Horikita, a little shaken.

"Of course I am! He was so bored that he fell asleep in the middle of his 'tools speech!'It's quite hilarious ain't it?"

"I don't believe this." Ichinose expressed her disbelief.

"Me either!" Hiyori spoke up.

"He is my beloved reading buddy, and I refuse to believe that he's used me!"

'That's right it can't be true, why would he go out of his way to help me so much?' Ichinose thought.

"I-I don't believe this either... Ayanokouji has helped me even when there was nothing in it for him." Airi stated.

I wouldn't have put it past Ayanokouji to think that some event like this would happen in the future, and he would need multiple people to vouch for him.

Harem to the rescue!

"Wake him up Karuizawa, we'll ask him ourselves!" Sudo exclaimed.

"But look at him... he's sleeping so peacefully..."

"PEACEFULLY? HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DEAD! Oh my god is he dead?" Ike started off angry, but quickly became concerned.

"He stayed up late last night, and barely got any sleep, can't we just let him rest?" Kei asked.

"Aren't you concerned as well? He probably thinks that you're a tool also." Matsushita brought up.

"I thought about it, he probably used to think that...But I know for certain that isn't the case now. He's more than proved that to me."

"Why are you guys ignoring me? His chest isn't really moving at all. I'm genuinely concerned.  Is he even breathing?" Ike brought up again.

"Can't we just wait until he wakes up to worry about this?" Kei tried to reason with everyone.

"NO!" The rest of Class D and those that knew Ayanokouji said loudly.

Ayanokouji was startled and finally woke up, since he was the center of attention, everyone noticed immediately.

"Oh he is alive!"

"Duh you IDIOT!"

*Smack*

Shinohara slapped Ike across the back of his head causing Ike to cover his head in pain.