Chapter 2- Objection!

Whaaaaaaaa? 1000 reads?! *Speech about how I never thought I'd make it here and much less this quickly.* I'll talk more at the end. Hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person Omniscient POV:

"You also practiced martial arts, don't you,  Ayanokouji-kun? You must hold a dan rank."

"I told you, Didn't I? Just piano and tea ceremony."

*The screen turns off signifying the scene is over.*

"...."

'I fucked up.' Ayanokouji admitted.

A event so rare that the only other examples were: being blackmailed by Kushida, listening to Sudo's advice about the average grip strength of a high school student, deciding to eat Horikita's food only for her to use it against him, letting Ichika into his room, and most importantly, playing NEKOPARA!

'I feel like I know what's about to happen, like I lived through it in hundreds of different parallel universes before...'

'Keisei is going to angrily point out my slipup, to which i'll easily be able to come up with a decent response.'

"Kiyotaka you liar! You think we didn't notice? You changed up your story!"

"I may have misremembered but that doesn't mean that i'm lying, I am well versed in the tea arts, as well as calligraphy."

'Seems I was correct. Next Kei will vouch for me.'

"Yeah and the tea he makes is like, really good." Kei said as he expected.

Horikita glances at Ayanokouji.

'Horikita will also move to defend me.'

"I relate to your anger Yukimura, it's annoying that he hides his true capabilities."

'Mhm, then-'

"What?" said Ayanokouji, after he realized he was wrong.

"Don't "What?" me. You've been playing dumb ever since I met you." Horikita said matter-of-factly.

'Oh, i've been bamboozled.'

"That's really mean of you to think that i've been playing dumb when this is how I'm really like. So mean I could cry." Ayanokouji said with literally no facial change.

"Hey don't you think the act should be up by now?" Hirata suddenly asked.

"What act?" Ayanokouji calmy questioned.

"Mr. Yulr would you mind showing Ayanokouji's point of view during the first island exam?" Hirata questioned.

"No Mr. Yulr, I don't think that would be necessary." Replied Ayanokouji.

"There is a way to settle this." Yulr answered.

"By talking it out?" Ichinose asked curiously.

"No but it's not too far."

"By arguring?" Sudo also questioned.

"No, but closer."

"A duel!" Ibuki exclaimed confidently.

"What in the hell..."

"Whoever wins in a math competition?" said Keisei.

"God you guys are getting further..."

"A dick measuring contest?" Ike questioned.

"..." 

"I like where your mind is at but that's rated M so that's not an option." Yulr acknowledged, to everyone's surprise.

'Unfortunate, I would've won that, but I'm also thankful because there is no telling whether it would be done privately or not. Wait, rated M?' Ayanokouji thought.

"In court?" Sakayanagi inquired.

"Thank you!" Yulr said relieved.

The room is slightly expanded and on the bottom floor of the theater, empty space was replaced with a courtroom layout.

Hirata is teleported behind the Plaintiff table, while Ayanokouji is teleported behind the Defendant's table.

Yulr appeared behind the judge bench with a judge robe.

"Order in the court!" Yulr shouted, while banghing his gavel (Judge's hammer) against the wooden circular surface.

Everyone quickly quieted.

"Plaintiff? Yulr said while looking at Hirata.

"Uh, yes so Mr. Yulr-" Hirata is interrupted by the judge's hammer.

"It is Your Honor to you."

"Yes, sorry Your Honor."

"It is but a simple mistake, please continue."

"Your Honor, I am requesting that Ayanokouji's point of view in the Island Exam be shown with the intention of making it so that Ayanokouji won't have to suffer and pretend that he's an average person."

"Hmm."

"Objection, Your Honor." Said Ayanokouji.

"Hmm?"

"I don't think it is necessary to have to resort to showing the footage from the island exam because of that. I am not suffering nor pretending, as I am but a simple man."

"Overruled, Hirata seems to have your best interest at heart, and I can personally attest to the fact that it will prove that you are not as normal as you say. The Island Exam scene will be shown. Court is adjorned."

Ayanokuji sighed.

"Poor Kiyo..." Kei said sympathetically.

Horikita smiled.

Hirata and Ayanokouji walked back to their seatss, although Ayanokouji seemed a little sluggish.

'I don't think I've ever been this tired.'

Ayanokouji sat down.

"You seem a little out of it Kouji-boy." Kouenji remarked.

"Really?"

"Yeah/Yes/Yep" Everyone around him said in unison.

"I'm just not used to all the attention." He stated

As the video started Kei leaned on his shoulder, a gesture which he greatly appreciated right now.

Ichinose, Hiyori, Sakayanagi, Airi, and Satou were all quite jealous.

Even if the whole world was against him, Kei was always there for him.

Meanwhile, Ichinose, Ryueen, Sakayanagi, and even Katsuragi somewhere far away from Ayanokouji, were curious to see what really happened.

The screen turned on to display bad weather in a dense forest.

The passing shower became stronger and the wind was also starting to blow more violently. The weather was just one of the bad circumstances. There was no advantage here.

Visibility could only be maintained for a few meters due to the pouring rain. And even if it looked like I lost my way, thanks to the rain, the footprints of two people remained on the muddy ground, so it was easy to follow them.

"Who are you following?" Hiyori questioned.

"Ibuki and Horikita." Ayanokouji stated.

It happened about 30 meters after. In a moment, I felt a light entering brightly in my field of vision.  I quietly turned my feet towards the light and shortened the distance.

Hearing voices of people making small noises in the rain. I concealed myself. It didn't matter who was there and what they were talking about. The problem was that I discovered them. Grasping the situation was secondary.

"Your thought process is like, really strange to me, I personally would've been curious and would have tried to hear what they were saying." Satou said.

Kei and 'her group' voiced their agreements.

"Well my objective was to find Horikita, I wasn't too worried about much else." Ayanokouji cleared up.

"I would've been the exact same." Sudo said.

"Is that so?" Questioned Haruka.

"I didn't take you for the quiet type."