"1 missed calls from ugly maid"
"1 message from Saehoo"

" Hi sir, are you free this afternoon? Let's lunch together! I'll treat you."

" Why Yeonja calls me just for once? Why she didnt message me or what? Where is she? I'm already starving."

Jay about to call her back but he hesitate about it.

" Im her employee, I must using my power as the employee in this house this time. Maybe that ugly maid enjoying shopping with the salary and forgot about her duty in this house? Yeonja, you just wait.I thought that you already forget the rules."

"Okay, share the restaurant location and I'll be there soon."

"Never mind,luckily Saehoo wants to treat me lunch today. If not, I'll die in this house because of starving ugh." Jay rolling his eyes.

_______________________________________

"Heeseung-ah, you must get some enough rest. See? the doctor said that you're stress. What the things that you stress about. As I know, you'll get sick when you thinking too much. What are you thinking about? Just tell me."Yeonja nagging while waiting at the medicine counter.

"I'm not stress about anything." Heeseung denied. " Did I just know you three minutes ago? Heeseung-ah, just tell me what are you thinking about? Is that about work? Did the crazy manager doing something to you?"

"I'm thinking about you." Heeseung said while winking at Yeonja.

"Before I punch your face, better you stop joking around." Yeonja show her fist with her tiny hand.

Heeseung just laughing at Yeonja cuteness behaviour.

" Lee Heeseung." The nurse at the counter shouted his name.

" You sit there for a while, I'll take your medicine." Yeonja smiling to Heeseung and walks towards the counter.

" Yeonja, I'm not joking around. I'm just thinking what happen to me if one day someone steal my girl." Heeseung whispered to himself.

" Let's go." Yeonja hold Heeseung's hands and wear him her jacket.

" Why you give me this jacket? You'll get cold." Heeseung take out the jacket which already on his shoulder.

"No, I'm wearing the longsleeve shirt today so don't worry. I don't want you to get cold. Here, hold my hand." Yeonja grab Heeseung's hand and go to the outside of the hospital.

" Oh no, it's raining. Yah, how you want to go back home. I forgot to bring my umbrella cause I never thought that it will rain in this afternoon." Yeonja said anxiously.

" I thinks that Jungwon house is around here. How about you call him?" Heeseung suggested.

" Jungwon? Oh ya Jungwon. Okay I'll call him." Yeonja take out her phone. Yeonja makes a call but her hand still holding Heeseung's hand tightly. Heeseung take out his phone secretly and take some photos of their hand who hold tightly at that time.

Luckily Jungwon pickup her calls.

" Jungwon-ah, can you help me? Please take Heeseung to his home. It's raining heavily right now. Now we at the in front of the hospital main entrance."

" Okay, luckily today he said that he working half day. He will be here around 5 minutes. Come on, let's sit there while waiting for Jungwon." Yeonja bring Heeseung to the one seat which provided at the edge of the corner.

" You sit here." Yeonja ask Heeseung to sit.

"No, you just sit. I'll stand here."

" I'm okay, you just sit and let me stand here." Yeonja said.

" Okay, I'll stand with you." Heeseung stand beside Yeonja.

" Yah, can you just sit there, I'm-"

" Ssh, shut up before I let us sit together on this seat."

Heeseung put his index finger to Yeonja lips. Yeonja just rolling her eyes.

"Pin pin!"

" Heeseung-ah, there is Jungwon's car. Let's go." Yeonja hold his hand and bring him to Jungwon car's.

" Jungwon, thanks for helping me."

" Yeonja, come get in I'll send you home." Jungwon said.

" Nevermind, I'll go back on my own. Don't worry about me." Yeonja said.

" Yah stupid, how you want to go back to your house in this raining day. Just get in the car and let Jungwon send you home." Heeseung said firmly.

" Don't worry about me Heeseung. Here your medicine. Don't forget to take your medicine after meal. In that packaging also have your medical certificate (MC). Get enough rest okay my dumby? I'll go first. Oh Jungwon-ah, thanks again for helping me." Yeonja kissed Heeseung cheeks and close the car's door.

Yeonja wait there until Jungwon's car lost from her vision. She take out her phone and she notice that there no notifications from Jay.

" Oh my god, that crazy Jay maybe not eating lunch yet. I'll die if I didnt go back home now. Okay Yeonja, you must go through this heavy rain no matter what. Just running."

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 😉