Chapter Thirty-Five

Começar do início

Damn, I am good at lying. No wonder I'm Jennie's role model.

"She sounds really cool. Do you have a picture of her?"

Fuck.

"Not any recent ones, no. Ya know how you barely take any pictures with your best friends? That's what we're like." I said after a nervous chuckle.

"But we have so many pictures together?" Somi said with a fake smile as I murdered her in my mind. She knows exactly what she's doing and it's pissing me off. I gave her a smile back,

"I know that because I've found my passion in photography. But when I was younger, I didn't have that passion yet, therefore we didn't take many pictures together. And I obviously haven't seen her in years, so I'm not shoving a camera in her face now."

"That makes sense. I know my best friends and I also barely have any pictures together." Evelyn finally said as we were going to be in the next batch of people for the ride. The staff soon opened the gate for us and we walked around to get three open seats together. Evelyn was walking in front of Somi and I, so I elbowed her in the side,

"That's for running your mouth." I whispered angrily as Evelyn waved us over to two seats that were open. I smiled at her and sat down next to her, Somi following slowly behind while holding her waste.

"Are you okay?" Evelyn asked as Somi gave her a thumbs up,

"Yeah, just my side hurting because of all the walking and shit." Evelyn didn't question further because we've all experienced that, so it's a resonance response.

The staff came around and made sure we were all securely strapped into our seats. It took a few minutes, but then someone went on the speaker and started saying who knows what. I just minded my business and swung my legs back and forth in boredom.

The ride then suddenly started to move and the two snickered at how startled I got. I held onto the overhead bar because I wasn't expecting the ride to begin.

"Shut up!" I yelled at them as they just laughed; I soon joined them as the ride then swung more and more. The spinning soon kicked in and we were all screaming and having a blast seeing all parts of the park appear and disappear from our sights as we spun.

"MY SHOE!" I heard Somi scream at the top of her lungs as I saw her left shoe fly by. My eyes went wide and I laughed my ass off at her screaming bloody murder about her shoe. It was getting hard to breathe as I just kept laughing to the point of tears. Evelyn was the exact same way and when the ride finally ended, Somi sprinted off it and in the direction her shoe might've gone. Evelyn and I followed her around, still giggling as she was in the distance, searching the bushes even for her now missing shoe.

Footsteps approached us and I glanced to my right to see Matthew eating an ice cream cone and nudging his head in Somi's direction,

"Why is my daughter rummaging through bushes like a mad woman? And why does she only have one shoe?" I had another fit of laughter as Evelyn answered simply,

"The Gyro Swing."

"Ah." He said while nodding his head. Sunhee also joined us as we all sat down on a nearby bench, waiting for Somi to find her shoe. It was pure entertainment watching her run around. There was split food and drinks on the ground, so she had to make sure she didn't run in anything. So sometimes she would just randomly jump while running.

"What great free entertainment." Evelyn said as she looked at her sister ready to launch herself into another flower bed. Sunhee sighed and got up before her daughter could make a bigger idiot out of herself. Damn it. The pair came back over and Somi sulked as she sat down on the bench.