CHAPTER - 3 [ICE QUEEN]

Lee Y/N

Lee y/n  and her mum lives in Paris in their penthouse.Her mom is the only person whom she calls her family. her dad died while protecting her and his wife during an Attack by rivals. the reason of attack was mafia king position . yes her dad was a mafia king in Europe and  because of it he also had a lot of enemies and one of them attacked them. she was close to her dad and due to his death and other past incidents, she became heartless .

Her mom took the position of CEO and y/n also helps her in business though she is only 17 years old but she knows everything about business. As she has interest in it so she asked Mr bae, a trusted employee in their company to arrange classes for her and he did so that's how she knews about business. she attends a private High School in Paris. 'Ice Queen or cold heartthrob' that's what other students calls her. she is beautiful, cold yet intelligent.

 that's all for now.

 more about y/n you will read in the upcoming chapters.

It's 4:30 am in the morning

It's 4:30 am in the morning. At a distant, sounds of car passing by can be hear. Birds are chirping,  there is no one passing by. There is complete silence but a peaceful one.

5:00 AM

beep~beep~

Y/N POV

AAAAHHHH~

My sleep was disturbed by this annoying alarm. but anyways the dream wasn't any good though. Why I keep getting flashbacks of my past . And these stupid sleeping pills also don't works .  I looked at my alarm clock 5:10 a.m. that's what it shows. Get up  y/n-aaah let's get ready. I got up from my bed and started doing my morning routine. After freshening up, I wore my gym outfit.

AUTHOR HOR POV

After working out for 1 and half an hour, y/n goes back to her room .she took  shower and started getting ready for school or hell (that's how she describes it) after getting ready this is what she wore

she took  shower and started getting ready for school or hell (that's how she describes it) after getting ready this is what she wore

Y/N pov

Hmmm not bad. Okay, let's go downstairs.  When I reached downstairs,  I saw my mom having breakfast and reading newspaper.