"Get em!" he ordered before the other two males came and tackle you to the ground. You let out a yelp in pain as you hit the ground unaware that you let go of your stuffed toy. The older male grinned taking this as an advantage he took the stuffed toy making you gasp trying to get up but a pair of hands quickly stopped you holding you in place. You helplessly watched the male with the toy in hand as you still try to break free from the boys behind you who is securing you in place.

"Want this?" he asks grinning evilly down at you as tears starting forming. You nodded shouting at him to take it back but instead he did the opposite he forcefully tried ripping the stuffed toy. You let shouted at him to stop but no avail. He ignored your words as the fabric starts to rip out making you stare at it in horror thrashing around tying your best to break free.

"NOOOOO" you screamed tears flowing down your cheeks.

With that you suddenly felt yourself getting released making your mouth hung open in confusion. You looked up to see an Animatronic with a deadly aura around him. "This isn't very nice... I'm putting you in time out!" it says with an angry, sharp tone. It then starts to pick up the three males who were crying out demanding to let them down but the Animatronic paid no mind to it as he walked away. You blinked trying to process to what just happened but snapped back into reality. You crawled on the floor before snatching your toy from the ground looking at the damage they have done. You sobbed thinking about what would be your parents' reaction after they see this.

"Are you okay little one?" a voice asks out of concern making you quickly wipe the tears away from your face as you look up to see your savior. "I'm okay, thank you for... saving me" you said looking at your damaged toy. The Animatronic quickly took notice of this. It moved closer to you making you flinch which made them stop in place. "Um... May I?" they said quite unsure of what to do. You looked at them before nodding, hesitantly handing it to him.

"Oh, poor dearie, look what they have done to this. Those kids are sure going to get it!" the tall Animatronic fumed before they handed their hand towards you. Unaware you bit your lip taking his hand as he gently grasped it with its own. You let it led you to somewhere in the daycare keeping your guard up if it decided to do something funny.

"Were here" it sang letting go of your hand as you see them hold out a pointy needle with a thread in it as they start to fix the damage. The room you two were in has red painted walls with different posters of him and a moon animatronic on the wall. Pictures and drawing scattered around the floor with big and tiny boxes and different kinds of stuffed toys either laying on the ground or on top of the box. You see them sit on a stool in the middle of the room along with a table.

"Um... who are you?" you ask. It hummed in thought stopping their actions before facing your way. "The names sundrop!" they introduced. "I'm Y/n..." you say looking around.

"What a lovely name for a pretty girl"

You heard which made you flustered considering that no one really compliments you other than your parents. You let out a small "thank you" smiling lightly.

A few minutes has passed and Sundrop finally finished repairing your damaged stuff toy. "Done!" you smiled at this reaching for your stuffed toy your smile getting bigger as you examined the toy. You hugged it between your chest holding it tightly. "It looks good as new. Thank you again Mr. Sundrop" you say in gratitude smiling brightly showing your sparkling e/c orbs.

"Anytime Gum drop"

---------

After that event you got out of the daycare with a bright smile painted on your lips but it quickly turned into a frown as you see your mom looking like a mess. Her makeup was almost wiped off as her mascara stained her eyes and cheeks. You slowly walked up to her gently tugging on her arm.