With that thought he had started dating. He hated it. He hated every second of it. But he hoped maybe he could fall in love. He had to live on. He had no choice. He had to at least try to fall in love even though his heart belonged to  Rose only.

Dean thought of his relationships. The first one was ok. Lasted a few months. They just went to cinema a lot. She caught her cheating and kissing with a boy who was the son of a guy worked for his father. He dumped her. Then came his second relationship. It lasted a month. They just went out to eat fries and burners. That ended too because she had said she did not like his family. So he had dumped her. Then there was the third girl who he dated. This relationship took six weeks to end. She was not nice to his sister so he dumped her too. Then came the next few girls. The relationships lasted a few weeks and now as Christian had said his relationship had become as short as a day.

In all his relationships he had never been mean. He had tried his best and had tried to treat the girls respectfully. But he did only end up treating one girl very harshly when they had gone to a restaurant. The same restaurant where he had bumped into Connor, Christian and Sean. The girl was not a nice girl. He normally did not look for excuses to break up but he had to get rid of her. But also he wanted to take revenge on her. She broke up with her with the excuse that she had never kissed a guy before. He also had never kissed a girl before and when he had kissed her, he had kissed her neck and cheek. Not on the lips. He had felt completely emotionless when he had done it. He only had one thought on his mind when he had been kissing her. Teaching her a lesson. But he wanted to throw her own words at her. She had the same words at another girl a long time ago for some reason. He could not remember what she had done but no one deserved to be called that. So he had dumped her and had thrown the exact same words she had said to others to her. No one deserved to feel that way. He had started going out with her for that purpose to make her realise how cruel she had been to the other girl. Maybe he had been too harsh. But that girl deserved it.

The relationship with the last girl he had dated had ended just before him talking to Christian about Rose. A lot of his relationships had ended because of this reason. The girls had humiliated and ridiculed poor people and had looked down at some people based on their social status. He did not like that. He mostly told everyone he had ended the relationships because they had been unfaithful. They were compared to Rose. Being faithful mean being like Rose. Being loyal to human life and human values. After dinner he decided to leave and go for a walk in their gardens. He looked at the night sky and the stars and wondered if Rose was happy while watching the stars right now. He used to look at the skies and wonder if she was even alive to see the stars. He then walked to the fountain and sat next to it looking at the water. He wished Rose's life was as calm and peaceful of the water in the base of the fountain.

Dean thought to his life. He thought of who he was supposed to be. Dean was going to be the next head of the O'Brien Irish American crime family after his father was going to step aside. All his life his father had prepared him for the role. Dean was loyal to his family. He worked hard to become the heir his father wanted him to be. He had the strength, calculating mind and the fearlessness that he needed to have. But he had his own principles too. If people asked around about his reputation they called extreme with his ways. He was. He was ruthless and unforgiving and his ways of dealing with some people was extreme in some peoples eyes. Some judges him to be temperamental and show anger. But he reserved this kind of extreme treatment to those who had deserved it. In his father's organisation he spent his time identifying those who had no honour, those who abused women, those who killed innocents with the excuse of their business dealings , the lost went on and on. He identified them and he had made sure to catch them doing something wrong and he punished them severely and made sure they were kicked out, banished and never to return.