EJ: yeah, sure *EJ and Ricky stand up and leave with Mazzara*

Big Red: *turns to face everyone* and this was gonna be RJ's last dance before Ricky had to move to another town.

Rico: yeah...

Everyone remained quiet for a short moment, before they saw Gina stand up

Gina: *faces everyone* but, we could give them their last dance as a gift. *smiles*

Everyone: how?

Gina: umm... does anyone know of another venue we could use?

Ashlyn: well, my uncle Cash is the owner of a small one here in Salt Lake, he always has the keys with him (for story purpose, Cash does not approve of RJ's relationship)

Nini: but he never showed support towards RJ, so there's no way he'll give us the keys to that venue.

Carlos: unless, we force him to *grins*

Everyone looked at Carlos wondering what he's talking about, to which he simply said to go with him as he left the bomb shelter. Everyone left the school, with Gina and Big Red texting Ricky and EJ about it if they went back, but not mentioning the reason why. They made their way back to Ashlyn's house, still not knowing what Carlos was planning.

Carlos: *faces everyone* we steal the keys to the venue!

Everyone looked a tiny bit shocked, but were ok with the plan, since they didn't have another option.

Nini: but how?

Carlos: you, Ashlyn, will send him a message from your phone, saying something about EJ  asking you to send him the message, where he wants to meet up somewhere, telling you he was right, and that he should understand what he meant.

(If that sounded confusing, the message would look a bit like this: "Uncle Cash, EJ asked me to tell you if you two could meet up this afternoon at the school in the auditorium, he told me that you were right. Not sure what he means by that...". Reason being that the last convo EJ and Cash had through message was about his relationship with Ricky)

Ashlyn: ok, but what if he thinks it's fake?

Carlos: please, that man is more worried about the status than his own son, he won't notice, but if you're worried he asks EJ about it, then tell him that EJ said to not send him a message, that he wants to talk to him face to face.

Ashlyn: ok

Carlos: after we get the keys, Big Red *Big Red looks at Carlos* you, Seb and Kourt will...

Big Red: take care of illumination and the decoration?

Carlos: exactly, if you need help, ask anyone of us and we'll go help. After that we just send a message to Ricky and EJ telling them to get dressed and to meet us there.

Everyone nodded as they agreed with the plan, now they had to pull it off and make sure they got everything.

*LATER THAT DAY*

The plan was looking to go smooth, Ashlyn had sent the message, Cash agreed and was now on his way to the auditorium, as he arrived he saw no one was there, but in reality, some members of the drama club were hidden waiting to tackle Cash and grab the keys.

Cash: ELIJAH? WHERE ARE YOU!? ASHLYN TOLD ME YOU WANTED TO TALK WITH ME ABOUT YOUR "RELATIONSHIP" WITH THAT GAY KID, SO SHOW YOURSELF, NOW!!

Next thing he knows, he got tackled by Kaden and Rico, while Natalie and Nini tied him up so he couldn't do anything to them. Once they tied him up, they quickly looked through his pockets, eventually finding the keys, Kaden handed them to Nini as she sprinted off, while Kaden and Rico put Cash in a chair, holding him, while Natalie tied him to the chair itself.

RJ oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें