One - Pressure

His rough, calloused hand slid between my supple breasts and down my slightly pudgy stomach, sending a feeling of need through me. My body was on fire from his touch, and it yearned for more. Jabari grazed his teeth on the nook of my neck while groping my breasts like his life depended on it.
"I want you so fucking bad Ciara." His warm breath brushed against my ear, igniting my insides more than they already were. He fluttered his tongue rapidly over my ear lobe, sending lightning strikes through me. He knew that my lobes were the number one spot to get me wet as typhoon, and will have me ready to do just about anything with him. My breath hitched in my throat and my eyes rolled back in my head as I palmed the back of his head.
Jabari climbed on top of me, spreading my legs apart with his knees as he slowly pecked kisses along my jawline. Pushing himself up from me, Jabari tugged his shirt over his head and threw it onto the floor.  I traced the contours of his abs as we passionately gazed into each other's eyes. Jabari was my baby, and I was so in love with him.  He was the first and only guy I had ever been with, so the attachment was real. My breasts sat up like cantaloupes in my black lace bra, glistening from the mixture of my perspiration and baby oil in the dim illumination coming from the lamp that stood in the corner of his bedroom. Hunger and lust flashed in his eyes, and from the size of his bulge I could tell he was ready to fill me up. Though we were in one heated moment of passion, one thing continued to plague me. 
If I cross this bridge, I will not be able to turn back. 
Unlike most girls my age, I was still a virgin and I treated it as my most prized possession. All of my friends had lost their virginities as soon as they entered high school. They couldn't wait to experience the feeling of penetration. I, on the other hand, chose to wait.
My mother always told me that what's between my legs had more power and value than I could ever imagine.  And she was right.  The power my pum pum had over Jabari was strong.  Even when he thought he was close to getting some of me, he would become infantile.  Throwing tantrums, whining, and the whole nine.  I was far from ready to lose my virginity.  I wanted my first time to be special.  I wanted to be with someone who wouldn't decimate me emotionally or mentally afterwards.  Intuitively, I knew Jabari was not deserving of my virginity. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that he was the one, something inside of me led me to believe otherwise. Everytime we were alone he would try to go in for the kill, and this night was no different. Jabari was determined to gain the title of being "The One Who Popped Ciara McCartney's Cherry."

Jabari sucked on my neck as he tugged his navy blue sweatpants down his hips.  He lifted his hand to my thigh, caressing it gently as he crashed his lips against mine.  His tongue filled my mouth as it moved in sync with mine.  As he slowly grinded against me, I could feel him rising by the second, making my need stronger.  My body melted under him as he slipped two fingers inside of my panties and then inside of me.  I hissed at the pain of his fingers stretching my entrance.  My eyes closed like they had a mind of their own as I tilted my head back, my body arching with every stroke of Jabari's fingers.  My secretions flowed freely while my body trembled.
My mind was telling me this was so wrong and I needed to stop this, but my body didn't want to obey.  Jabari pulled the cup of my bra from over my left breast, revealing it in its bareness.  I gasped once I felt the warmth of his mouth sealed around my nipple.  His tongue flickered back and forth over it vigorously, sending tingling sensations through my body.  He sucked it slow and hard as he unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down my hips.  I moaned softly, my middle throbbing with anticipation.
Jabari lifted his head from sucking my breasts, and crashed his lips against mine once again.  This time, his kiss was rough and demanding, and I surrendered to it.  His lips still in sync with mine, Jabari slowly reached down into his boxers and pulled out his dick.  Pulling the crotch of my underwear to the side, he began to rub the swollen head of his manhood against my entrance.
"Jabari," I moaned softly in between our kisses.  His plump, soft lips were pressed firmly against mine as he engulfed my mouth with his tongue once again. 
Damn he tasted so sweet.
"Babe please - Jabari...please stop we can't do this right now."
Jabari broke our kiss, glaring down at me with dark eyes.  "Ciara don't start that shit tonight."  He exhaled in frustration.
"We've been waiting long enough for this moment. Too long actually.  I mean, damn.  This is the perfect time for us to make love for the first time.  The mood is right.  Ain't nobody here but you and me, so you can scream as loud as you want to."
"I hear you baby, but this doesn't seem like the right time to me.  I don't want to rush this."
"What do you mean?!  You've been holding out on me since we've been together!  You seem to not understand what I'm going through."
"And what exactly are you going through Jabari?"
"My dick is so hard right now, it hurts.  My shit feels like it is going to explode, it's so swollen."
I snorted.  "And besides that, I have so much built up sexual frustration inside me, and beating off is not gonna do a damn thing for me.  I want you baby, and I know you want me too.  So stop with the scared shit, and give into me."
Before I could get any words out, Jabari gently bit my bottom lip while grinding against me, making my juices flow like a river.  My moaning grew a bit louder and my breathing grew heavier.  He pulled the crotch of my underwear to the side again and began to rub his swollen head against my clit.  Pressure built up inside of me as I braced myself for him to enter inside of me.  Jabari raised his hips, ready to thrust inside of me before I pressed my hands against his rock hard pecks, stopping him.  I could feel his heart pounding under my fingers.