"Wait, which amusement park are they going to, Mom?" wondered Harusuke. "Dream Land's quite a long way from here if you mean that one."

"Verily, there's going to be a grand opening of one near Mugen C Park," said Ikuko. "They're opening it to select people, and Chibiusa's class got chosen to go as a field trip."

"We're going to ride the Mugen C Park roller coaster together!" Chibiusa spoke excitedly. "Just Mamo and me!"

But Usagi was indignant, her eyes burning with jealousy. "What?! Chibiusa's going to an amusement park with Mamo?! That's so not fair! I want to go too!"

Harusuke then spoke in Usagi's ear so that only she could hear her. "Come on, Usagi. You know that we already made plans for tomorrow," he said. "We were supposed to investigate Mugen Academy, remember?"

"But Harusuke, I want to go with Mamo!" Usagi whined in a pout. "I'm going to miss out on all the romantic rides with him!"

"Look, Sis, I get it, but you already promised, so you can't back out," scolded Harusuke. "Besides, if you think about it, it's not like we're going to be far away from him and Chibiusa. The Mugen C Park is at Sankakusu, and Mugen Academy is over at Mugenzu. In other words, those two places are right next door to each other."

Usagi's pout disappeared. "I get it! So, if we need Mamo, then he can come to us in a heartbeat!" she said with a smile. "Good idea, Bro!"

"I'll let him know first thing tomorrow morning and tell him to keep in touch," said Harusuke. "Just try not to get too green with jealousy, OK?"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The grand opening soon came the next day. People from all over Juuban came to enjoy everything the park offered. Chibiusa and her class were having a splendid time, enjoying themselves on the rides as well as the food. While they were having fun, Mamoru was sitting at a table taking a break while another boy with brunette hair kept him company. This boy was one of Mamoru's friends from a different school named Ittou Asanuma, and here per Mamoru's request.

"I'm sorry that you had to give up your free time for my sake, Ittou," apologized Mamoru. "I appreciate you coming along with us."

"It's no problem at all. I'm happy to help you," smiled Ittou. "Besides, seeing these kids on the rides makes me want to go on them, too. You want to give the roller coaster a try while I wait for the kids?"

"N-No, thanks, that stuff's not for me," Mamoru spoke, slightly nervous. "It's nice of you to offer, though."

Just next to them, Kyuusuke and two other boys watched as Chibiusa and Momo rode on the roller coaster.

"Man! That's their second ride in a row!" complained Kyuusuke. "Are they going to ride that thing all day?!"

Mamoru glanced over at the boys, feeling a bit bad for their impatience, and decided to help them out. "Say, you boys are Chibiusa's friends, am I right? How's about I get you guys some lemonade? My treat."

Kyuusuke and the boys were thrilled. "All right!"

Mamoru then got up and went off to buy the boys some lemonade.

Meanwhile, Chibiusa and Momo were riding the roller coaster on the roller coaster, enjoying the twists, turns, and speed. Chibiusa wore a floppy sunhat that whipped and flapped about from the wind. Then came trouble. As the roller coaster dipped downwards, the wind from the speed crept under her hat and lifted it up and away towards the ground below. When the ride was over, as she and Momoko exited, Chibiusa took off to search for her hat.