"Hello, Usagi and Harusuke Tsukino," greeted Eudial coolly. "I hope I'm not interrupting a precious moment between siblings."

The Tsukinos were surprised that they dropped their umbrellas and buns. "Eudial!" they cried.

"Surprised? Now that I know your secret identities, it was easy to find out where you lived," smirked Eudial. "And I also know your little friend Minako lives as well."

Usagi grasped her brooch, and Harusuke reached for his bracelet, preparing themselves to transform, but then Eudial held up her wand, aiming it down the street.

"Ah, ah, ah. Let's not be too hasty now," warned Eudial. "Otherwise, I might be so inclined to use your precious home as target practice for my Fire Buster."

The Tsukino scowled, knowing Eudial would make good on her threat, and lowered their hands.

"Come now. I wouldn't be so worried. I'm not here to fight you, at least not right now," went on Eudial. "I only came to tell you some surprising news."

"And what news would that be?" demanded Usagi.

"Quite impatient, aren't we?" Eudial teased. "Very well. I'll tell you. To come straight to the point, I've located someone who has a talisman this time."

Harusuke and Usagi's eyes went wide.

"Say what?!" exclaimed Usagi.

"You're bluffing!" Harusuke accused. "There's no way you could have!"

Eudial cackled. "I did, and I wanted to share some of my good fortunes with the two of you," she went on. "Verily, I thought that you two would join me since we're both searching for the same thing. In case the two of you are still suspicious, this isn't a trap or anything, and I haven't revealed your secret identities to my superiors."

Eudial then took out a piece of paper from her top and threw it towards the two, and Harusuke caught it.

"If you're both interested in checking it out, come to the location designated on the map," said Eudial. "I'll be so glad if you both came. Bye-bye."

And in a flash of dark energy, Eudial was gone. As Harusuke and Usagi stood there in the rain, speechless and grim, they didn't see that two girls were watching nearby and had heard and seen everything.

"So, what do you think?" asked Michiru. "I get the feeling that she was telling the truth this time."

"Yeah, me too," said Haruka. "That would explain the feeling we've been getting. So I guess it's finally time for us to strike, which means..."

Haruka then looked at her hand, now looking more emotionless than before and knowing what she and Michiru were about to do.

"My hands got dirty a long time ago," Haruka thought to herself. "There's no turning back now. I'll do whatever I have to do to get that talisman."

Then, Haruka felt the warm touch of someone's hand touch her own, causing her to look up. That hand belonged to Michiru, who wore a face filled with sadness. At first, she held it, but she started playing with her fingers, interlocking them with her own every so often.

"What's the matter, Michiru?" asked Haruka.

Michiru then looked into Haruka's eyes and smiled, her face now filled with longing and meaning. "Haruka, it'll be all right," she said quietly. "No matter what happens, I'll always love your hands."

Haruka couldn't speak as the rain continued to fall.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃