Sailor Moon recognized that voice along with the other Guardians. It was Tuxedo Mask. The masked caped crusader leaped into the air from his tree and threw an array of roses, but Eudial counterattacked, using her flames to burn them up. Seeing that Eudial was distracted, Sailor Moon recovered and quickly charged straight at Eudial, giving her a mighty tackle, knocking Eudial to the ground. She then promptly turned to Harusuke and Michiru.

"Are you two OK?" Sailor Moon asked.

Michiru knew that she missed her chance to check his pure heart, but she didn't show it. "I'm OK, but please help Harusuke," she begged. "Whatever she did to him, he's not looking too good."

"Don't worry. I know what to do," said Sailor Moon. "Just leave it to me."

Sailor Moon reached out and grabbed the Pure Heart and then gently placed it in the center of Harusuke's chest.

"No!" Eudial cried. "Okurio! Stop her!"

Okurio looked towards them and jumped into the air twirling her mighty hammer, preparing to swing it. But as she did, Sailor Venus quickly took action.

"VENUS LOVE-ME CHAIN!"

She made a heart-linked chain made of energy shoot out and wrap around the Daimon's body, pinning her arms at their sides. Sailor Jupiter then followed up next.

"JUPITER SUPREME THUNDER!"

A powerful blast of thunder erupted from her as it made contact with the Daimon, shocking her entire body with incredible damage. The Daimon, now numb with electricity, fell to the ground, twitching and sparking with a thud. As that happened, Harusuke's Pure Heart melted back into his chest, his skin regaining its color and his breathing growing calmer. Sailor Moon then faced the Daimon on the ground, taking out her Spiral Heart Moon Rod, and used her finishing move.

"MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

A powerful blast of hearts erupted from her rod just as Okurio got up. She was immediately blasted by Sailor Moon's attack, destroying her in seconds, reverting her to the gift shop building. The Daimon Egg separated itself from it and crumbled into pieces in a puff of smoke.

"Damn it all!" cursed Eudial. "They took out Okurio!"

"Give it up, Eudial! Your Daimon's gone, and more of us than you!" said Sailor Mercury. "Leave now, and you won't get hurt!"

Eudial seethed in anger as Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and the other Guardians stood against her. "Fine then. Consider this a draw, Sailor Guardians," she said. "But remember this, that boy's pure heart will be mine as well as whatever it has contained within it. When you least expect it, it will belong to the Death Busters! Count on it!"

And with that, Eudial teleported away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After a while, Harusuke regained consciousness, finding himself lying on Mihciru's lap.

"Welcome back, Harusuke," smiled Michiru. "Are you OK?"

Harusuke sat up in surprise, suddenly remembering. "What happened?! Where am I?! Where's the-!"

"Don't worry. Everything's all right now," said Michiru. "You were knocked unconscious by that woman who attacked us. But Sailor Moon and the guardians saved us."

"So Usagi and the others took care of it along with Eudial," Harusuke thought. "That's a relief."

"Say, Michiru? What happened to me when I got knocked out?" Harusuke asked. "I remember running away, and then that woman was trying to shoot you."