Napatungo siya at nanahimik na lang. 

"The last time we had that with him was when he introduced his wife for the first time. " Damien chuckled. 

Everyone went silent for awhile. Tahimik din si Rivi. Hindi niya alam kung alam nito ang nangyari kay Gray but she guess Rivi atleast understand the sorrounding.

"What's with the silent?"

Sabay-sabay silang napalingon sa nagsalita. It was Architect Lucian Serrano. Galing pa yatang trabaho.

"They're talking about Gray. Tss. They really like to hurt theirselves. " Si Phoenix.

"Oh. Don't talk about him that much. Pereira doesn't want noise. He's annoyed with that. So don't talk about him that much because he'll be too bothered up there. " Lucian joked. Kelly heard a slight chuckle too kaya't medyo gumaan ang lahat. 

"And look at Freesia, you all dumbass. Tingnan niyo, mukhang iiyak nanaman. Sabing 'wag niyo 'yang pag-usapan sa harap ni Freesia at Agape. Buti wala dito si Agape. " Lumapit ito kay Freesia at inabutan ng tubig ang babae. "Mga gago.. " Lucian murmured.

"Si Lucas nauna. " Daniel blurted out. Ngumisi pa ito kila Lucas. 

"Buti na lang at nandito ang anak mo kung hindi.. " Lucas warned him. Natawa si Daniel. 

"Ninong Lucas, don't glare at my Papa. " Rania softly said. 

Agad namang ngumuso si Lucas. "Hindi na Rania. I'm just kidding. "

"Glaring at someone isn't fun, Ninong. " 

Dahan-dahan namang tumango si Lucas. Lucian laughed.

"Good girl, Rania. Do you want anything? Ninong Lucian will buy it for you. "

Rania smiled. "I'll call you po if I think one, Ninong. "

Damien's busy grilling the barbecue. Si Freesia naman ay tumutulong kay Rivi gumawa ng salad bowl. At ako? Eto taga-bantay kay Rania. Hindi naman kasi siya marunong sa mga gan'yan.

"My classmate likes you po, Tita. " Si Rania matapos nitong humingi ng autograph dahil ibibigay daw nito sa kaklase.

"Oh. Please tell her thank you for liking me. " Ngumiti siya at tinanaw si Rania na nilalagay ang papel sa shoulder bag nitong suot. Why do kids always have bags with them.. 

"I'll tell her po. " Sagot nito.

"You know, I have two nieces near your age. These days, they enjoyed filming and taking pictures. How about you?" Kelly curiously asked because she doesn't want the kid to be bored. 

"I enjoy fishing, Tita. My Papa owns many yachts and we always go there to fish. I have many fishing rods, too. " Halatang proud ito sa sinabi. "And.. I collect many shells, Tita. And.. And you know the pearls? The one you see in shells? I have so many of that. Papa collects it for me. " 

Speechless Kelly is, she just nodded. Wow, the kid has a pearl collections, huh? Sooner, Rania can have her own jewelry store, too. Kelly giggled of that thought.

"That's nice. You're amazing. I didn't even know how to fish. " Ranina smiled at her. "Hmm. Then what do you want to be when you grow up?"

Nag-isip ito saglit. "I have many choices po. I want to be a diver sometimes. And sometimes, I like to maneuver ships. I don't know, Tita. My grandma said I can work in marine since I enjoyed interacting with the ocean. "

Oh god. Why does it feels like I'm talking to a grown up? When she was in Rania's age, if she'll ask by that question, she'll answer the usual jobs. 

"Wow.. I think you'll do good in anything. You're a very smart girl. " 

Ngumiti ito at tumango. "Thank you po, Tita. " 

The night ended well. It was so fun that she didn't realize the true time.

"Bye bye! Visit my cafe, ha?!" Pasigaw pang paalam ni Freesia habang papasok ito ng sasakyan.

She laughed at that before glancing at Rivi who's ready to go to.

"It's really nice to meet you again, Kelly. I'll go now. I still have some work to finish. " Si Rivi.

"Oh. Hindi ka ihahatid ni Damien?"

Umiling ito. "I have my own car with me. And we're not that close for him to do that. "

She nodded simply before glancing at Caleb.

"Convoy?" Tanong niya.

Both of them went inside their own cars. Nasa likod niya ang sasakyan ni Caleb.

"That was fast.. " bungad niya nang sabay silang bumaba ng sasakyan. They are now in front of her house.

"Hey.. " Caleb called her. Napalingon siya. "I'm sorry for what happened to your parents. It's my fault. The recent situation put your family in risk. I'm sorry.. " His voice was hoarse, and with too much hesitation. Tahimik lang siyang nakinig.

"I don't want to see you without solving it so eventhough I know you're home, I didn't call. Some men of Zumi's father are still out there.. resulting for what happened to your parents. It was my fault.. I didn't ensure their safety. I'm sorry.. " 

Kelly nodded. She has an idea of it. Pero ano ba dapat maramdaman niya? It scared her. The urgent call saying her parents were in critical condition shaked her world. Kaya't… dapat ba siyang magalit? Sa nararamdaman naman niya ngayon.. she felt nothing.

"I already talked to your brother and apologized for the mess I made. Now.. I am sure that no one would try that again. They are now in jail.. with the help of my friends. I'm sorry that it took me a while to say it. "

She nodded again. "It's fine.. I.. I understand.. " she answered breathless. Nag-iwas siya ng tingin.

"You understand?" Caleb asked, slightly taken aback. "No.. I understand if you'll be mad. In our whole relationship.. it was just full of me.. trying to solve my problems. I lied, kept hiding things any yet you still understand. This relationship probably exhaust you. " Caleb smiled. His eyes were in pain. Probably just like the same eyes that's looking at him right now.

"It wasn't you.. I.. I'm the always one who doesn't time, right? I even made you go with me in New York before. I'm too selfish to let you do that. You.. You cancelled a millon dollar investment for that, right?" Umiwas siya ng tingin nang bumuhos ang luho niya.

Gulat si Caleb sa sinabi niya. I'm sure he's not aware that I know the things he discarded for me. 

"I.. I have some questions. " Kelly wiped her tears. This took her years to ask. It always bother her.

Caleb nodded. He's trying to look brave. Natawa siya doon sa kabila ng luha.

"It's you, right?" Kelly smiled at him.

"Who?" His voice sounds curious, too.

"You.. You were always there. I always see you during my shows. And I always received the same flower for years. " Kelly laughed, remembering it. "It was a the first time I saw a flower like those. And it was funny because it's edible and when dried, you can make a tea from it. "

Caleb paled. She laughed. 

"It wasn't me.. " He still defended.

"Hmm. The flower would be sometimes amaranthus. But often, it's the globe amaranth. It doesn't look that much pretty and can rarely see as a gift. That's why.. it didn't left my mind. " Kelly went near him. His breathing were ragged.. too heavy. His adams apple were moving. She chuckled.

"I thought you don't like me before?" She smiled sweetly. "But that certain flower you gave me for years symbolises immortality.. " Mas lumapit siya at bumulong. "..and never fading love.. " Kelly smirked.

-
Q: Malapit na po ba matapos? Kelan po ang story ni Lily?

Yup. This will end very soon. This will only have 35 chapters just like the first installment. And regarding Lily, I already started her story months ago but I unpublished it for some reason. I'll probably published it again in between finishing the next installment :)

Feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer it all.