To My Love: Unca

The air was cold and foggy. Like the bog I used to play around in my mothers garden. I loved to feel the misty cloud, dampen my face with moisture. "Please tell me why we couldn't take the carriage?" James complained. I had rolled my eyes at least a million times by now. He had been so annoying about self transportation since we walked out of the front door. "Shhh" I looked at him with a big fat mug on my face. "Oh don't give me that look." He snarled back at me.
"What look, I didn't have a look?"
"Yes you did you had the meanest look."
"Well you must've mistaken me for a fool, because there was no look."
He looked at me in disbelief. By the feeling and sound of his voice he had never had a women like me. A women to tell him down and boss him in the way that he bosses me. It makes me wonder who the man in this relationship is.
"James, who is more dominant me or you?" I asked as I stepped over a large mossy log in the middle of the forest. "How do you mean?" He whispered at me like it was disgraceful. "Well I don't supposed you have any more control over me than I do you." I said with my chin held high. Maybe I was being cocky but I didn't catch it soon enough. "You say that, but I am never the first one to-" he stopped as if maybe what he was going to say might give him a black and blue bump on the side of his head. I knew what he was going to say but I just really wanted to hear him say it.
"To what? Go on don't be a cowered!" I stopped in a broad stance. As if I was getting ready to really rattle his cage. "I don't think the birds want to hear about our bedding." James said as he kept walking, leaving me behind still standing. "Oh shut up I know what you were going to say, cowered." I said as I raised my voice so he could hear me ahead. "Then what?" He stopped and walked back to where I stood, making his stance more broad than my own. "What was I going to say?" He said as he had the most perky smile. He knew what he was fishing for and I knew it too. "Just because I find more pleasure in the thing swinging between your legs does not make you more dominant over me." I whispered, as if I really did care if the birds heard about my sex life.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure."
"So sure that when I want it you'll give it to me because of the thing swinging between my legs?" He teased. He made my blood boil, like I was going to turn red and rip it right off. All though I could settle for a gasp and a jaw drop. I slapped him in the face, just one quick swipe across his pale cheek.
Now he was the one with the jaw dropped. Although he took this quarrel as a sign. A sign to lift me up off the ground by both of my legs and prop me on his hips. Not only was I surprised by his astute actions, I even let out a wee giggle. He began to walk forward pinning me to a wet tree. "You are such an ass." He scoffed at me. I knew I was and he had told me before, but this time I found pleasure in it. I kissed him thoroughly, making my way down his neck. That was all I could reach with my lips, he had much wider range. He kissed my breasts and managed to expose them to the nature around us, I guess it didn't matter if we tried to hide it from the birds anymore, they had already known.
Our chemistry was impeccable, and our goals were the same. His hips pounding against mine like he couldn't help himself. I wondered if I gave him that much pleasure, or maybe all men could be set off so quick. But he took his time with me, thrusting into me like he had time to waste. With one last thrust he moaned and I could feel his seed drizzled down my leg. Both of us out of breath I soon felt my own drizzle down my thigh. "Who's more dominant now?" I said with a smile. He put his forehead against mine and grabbed my breast. "You do the worst to me." He whispered, not for me or for him, but for the essence of the moment. The words needed to float away with a drift of air, such as a whisper. But it made me feel good that I had that kind of effect on him.

We had made it to a small town called Chesney. Fliers were stamped on bricks and posts. The ground was muddy and made my boots sink into it every step. It gave me a single memory. The mud of the street and the paper that sunk under my foot. The same paper I am here for today. Esra Mackenzie was my top priority, no more cue and no more force. With Esra we could take the throne with ease.
We began to pick up pace after seeing men in dark hoods, roaming the ally way. My mouth was dry like it was detoxing after leaving the moist forest. The smell of the dirty men that toned these roads, still marked and stained the air. We set foot in the little building. It was meant to be a pub but there was no customers and the rats had eaten all the food. "This cannot possibly be where he lives." James said with a film of ick over his voice. He made me laugh at the sight of him almost acting like a topical woman. "You big baby, it's not that bad. I've slept in worse." I laughed as I began to walk up the rickety old steps. I didn't bother to retrieve James and lead him up the steps, but I heard his heavy footsteps scurry behind me like a little mouse.
"You have slept in worse than this?"
"Yes James, much worse keep up."
"Well you have not told me much of your past so I dare to keep it secret."
"I do not wish to keep it secret why would you suspect so?" I stopped at the stop of the stares and looked down at him with a smug look. I quickly wiped it off because I did not intend to look offended or angry. "You have never told me much of your past so I suspected it was because it was..." he stopped, while pressing his lips together tightly as if he would blurt it out impulsively. "Oh my goodness, do you have to have such a suspense every time!" I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I began to walk about past three doors and looking at the information paper. James yet again caught up to me and continued the conversation.
"If I had known if would not bother you to confide in me then I would have asked back at the palace."
"Later, you may ask later." I stopped once again in the middle of the hall and turned around to assure him. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders and laid a kiss on his brow. He smiled at me and kissed me back. Not only on the brow but on my lips. I did in fact want to tell him of my past but it was the reaction I would get that I was afraid of. So I tell him later, but I really mean never. I hope he will forget and move on from the topic wants we arrive back at the house.
We both walked down the hall once more after to passing by the potentially correct room. The room Esra was staying in. We had finally found the large stained door as described. But all of them were stained. So I praise we would not walk into an exposed man's room. I looked at James and he looked at me, knowing the possibility there could be behind the door that stood in front of us. I opened the door and creeped it open slowly.
A large man with red hair and a long ruby red, beard jumped up from his chair that sat in front of his fire place. A sword firmly placed in his hand facing toward James and I. "Esra?" I questioned. Although he did look like the king, he could well be just a scared red headed man that looks like him. "How the hell do you know my name lass?" He grunted in a heavy Scottish accent. The accent was almost identical to my mothers, just in a more masculine tone. He looked like he knew me. We looked alike, and I finally knew where I got my red hair from. My mother had raven black hair and my father had blonde. The king had blonde.
"Are you the kings brother?" I asked, not answering his question. "Yea and what are you? My fairy godmother?" He mocked. He had the humor of a donkey. But really if I was being honest so did I. "No, but I'm close." "I'm the kings daughter." Then suddenly he lowered his sword and we were no longer strangers. Just the face he gave me was enough to know he knew I was coming.
"Ruth?"