Lovers in Japan (Yumiro x Reader)

Start from the beginning

With shaky hands you quickly typed out a message asking him why he would do such a thing.

Yumiro explained that he could do what he wanted with his money and that he wanted to see you on Valentine's Day.

"You could be a serial killer... Why do you want to meet me?"

"To fuck you, of course.. This is a website for these kinds of arrangements. Don't worry, you'll enjoy yourself too."

You were stunned and Yumiro sent you a detailed page of instructions.

Now here you were standing in front of a large door where the front desk attendant had left you five minutes ago. There was soft music playing on the other side and you thought about turning back the way you came.

What was stopping you from doing just that?

But you always had to do things the hard way...

I want to see what this man looks like... Just a look..

These were the thoughts running through your head so you knocked on the door quickly and made a plan to run as soon as you got a good look at his face. You steadied the ice pick you'd discretely hidden in your purse at your side just in case things went haywire which there was a high chance for. Often times, people with money weren't used to being told no.

The door opened and so did your mouth.

A man in his thirties or forties answered the door in a black sweater and dark jeans. His hair was slicked back and his skin was a dark, tanned color. Serious, slanted eyes fell on you and the cologne he was wearing made you clutch your bag.

"So you didn't take my money and run?"
His deep, velvety voice questioned.

Yumiro's eyes traveled from your face to the rest of your body and you didn't know what to say.

You didn't know what you had been expected but this wasn't it.

Yumiro looked like a very stern man and he opened the door wide to allow you space to enter the room.

You nodded and scurried inside with your eyes pointed to the floor.

The room was large with a jacuzzi in the corner. A large bed was in the center of the room and accent furniture to match. You took a seat on one of the loveseats and tried not to make a sound. Yumiro locked the door and went to a small table to pour a drink. You hadn't stopped clutching your purse or the ice pick, staring straight ahead, occasionally looking from the corners of your eyes. You decided to relax your hands, letting the ice pick fall into your lap just as a Yumiro stepped in front of you, extending a glass of alcohol out to you.

You looked at the glass and back at him.
"I rarely drink.."

He smiled.
"Ok. I didn't know if you wanted something to take the edge of. An ice pick. Interesting. Do you plan on taking my life?"

You shrugged, exhaling.
"Better to be safe than sorry. I can do some damage..."

Yumiro chuckled, taking a long sip of his own drink before sitting next to you.

"Cute. There is no fun in killing or being killed. I didn't ask you to come here to end your life. What do you think of this place so far?"
He asked.

You put your ice pick away, turning so that you could look him in the eye. Unbeknownst to him, you'd shared your address with two of your closest friends and roommates.
"I've never been to a love hotel before. It's a lot nicer than I thought."

Yumiro nodded, swirling his drink around in the glass.
"Hmmm..."

There was a moment of silence and Yumiro placed rolled the sleeves of his sweater up.