❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤

Comincia dall'inizio

She is taking with them sweetly and feed them quietly as last they both eat well and after that she make them sleep in cradle for sometime.

Here after placing them in cradle she is again come to dinning room for lunch and here all are waiting for her only.

Raghav's face light up seeing all his favorite food and specially phirni and he is look at his wife with admiration that she is always fullfilled his all wishes before he wish.

Raghav gives intense look to his wife and feeling his gaze pallavi blushes thinking about how to celebrate Valentine's Day in special way.

Kirti clear her throat and give naughty smile to pallavi, And tease her bhabhiii she has a naughty idea in her mischievous mind.. She suddenly ask Raghav while eating food.

Kirti :- Bhai... Ajj to Bahot khas din hai.. Valentine's Day.. Aur Hyadrabad k famous lovebirds to aap dono ho..Hyderabad k the most hottest couple bhi hai... Aap dono ka aaj ka plan kya hai... Lovebirds kaha Jana chahte hai apna  pyar celebrate karne ...wese cuties se bhi permission leni padegi aap unki Mumma ko jo chura rahe ho.. Pata hai na difficult task hai...

Listening Kirti's talk pallavi chock her food and coughing Amma twist Kirti's ear and Raghv gives pallavi's water and rub her back.. Ask her that is she feeling better?

Kirti is shout in pain and Amma leave her ear

Raghav :- tu na kirti Bahot bol raha hai.. Aur muje challenge kar raha hai ,me mera biwi ko lekar jayega wo bhi dono little rao's ko tuje de kar aur ha ye keh kar k ajj na unka buwa puri rat unke Sath khelega bhi Aur unka favorite Tom and Jerry banke dikhyega bhi.. Sun abb tuje hi dono ko aaj sambhal na hoga.

Amma is assure him that yeah they are handling Both babies very well and they can go freely without any fear and tension.

Listen all talking here our confused soul pallu is look at trio and they're giving her different expression.

Her Amma gives her smile and kirti comes near her ear and whisper with mischievous smile

Kirti :-enjoying the love night pallavi bhabhiii and yes come soon

And she wink at her makes pallavi all blushing red like tomatoes and she is running out from there .

Raghav just smirk seeing his wife's shyness and he also leaving from there after completing his lunch.

Pallavi is in room and folding clothes and put them in the wardrobe .as she turn up her husband stand there and slowly come forward towards her and she is trying hard to hide her blush but can't successed.

She is taking step backwards ,he held her and pin to the wall and inhale her hair fragrance ,as she about to speak something but he put his finger on her lips and shut her.

As his rough finger touch her rose petal like lips she shivers and her lips automatically parted.. They're sharing an intense eye lock and in these process gape between them reduce and now both can feel eachothers heartbeat Raghav take back his finger as he take back his finger she feels lost of his warm touch.

He held her tightly through waist and pulls closer more now cup her face with one hand and kiss her forehead lovingly than her eyes after that nose and to tease her both cheeks and chin but not kiss her on lips... But our bold pallavi held him through color and kiss him on lips, it's rough kiss that show who is pallavi rao.. She takes his lower lip in her mouth and suck hard and ravishing the whole mouth of him as she bite him and he easily gave her entrance to her and she taste it well and join their head while breathing heavily.

Raghav pull her chin up and now his turn for revenge and he kiss her taking her both lips in his mouth for hot French kiss and savouring her taste and they are smiling at thier madness for eachother in between kiss and continue kissing eachother for almost twenty minutes.