❤🍉Raghvi love saga 🍉❤

Start from the beginning

Raghav is not going anywhere today he is busy with his secret arrangements for pallavi without her knowledgement .

Today both twins are playing with thier new toys in play area  since morning without anyone's distance and here there father is come in room and pacing here and there while talking as they were heard some sound they look at direction and saw that  thier father talking on call. They both look at eachother and than crawling on and go behind their father... Where Raghav goes on walk they are silently follow while crawling.

Raghav is suddenly stop and both twins are dash with his leg and look upward first at him and than smile cutely at him and speaking incoherent baby language and Rivan, Ridhan both are waiting for his father's to take up both of them as they're  wanted to roam around with him,as now both are drinking water from bottle turn by turn and still look at their father who is bend down to their level and start talking with them.

Raghav :-
arey tum dono kya kar rahe the mere pichhe pichhe abhi chot lag jati to Bachhas.

Both twins are look at him and than smile and Rivan is standing hold him and Ridhan also ask him to take them up.

Mere nanhe jasooso kaha jana chahata hai ...arey aaj to Mumma bhul gaya kya aap logo ko.. Lagta hai Bahot tang kiya aap dono to Mummma aapko yaha akela chhodke chala gaya... Chalo thik hai aaj Daday se kam chala lo.

Both twins are listen all this and hug him

Mumma... Yeah

Mumma.. Mumma..

Raghav take them out in balcony and standing their and show them city as their house is on top hill of Hyadrabad area so beautiful view of morning make them smile widely.

Mumma... They saw their mother and cutely calling her as pallavi come out giving some instructions to staff about  some work.

Raghav is narrow his eyes at pallavi who gives flying kisses to her children and here they're giggling and waving at her in return.

Raghav comes inside and now take them towards pallavi after coming closer he started talking with them..

Raghav :-

Yeah dekho tumhari Mummma k pass aa gaye hum.. Mere ko to laga yeah tum dono ko akela chhodke ghumne chala gaya tha.. Bichare mere Rivan aur Ridhan.. Kisi n bataya hi nahi unhe.

Both twins are look at their mother with puppy eyes.

Mumma..

Raghav to tease more them also add some more

Dekha babies abb to aapko apni godi me bhi nahi lena chahti jaise mere ko paraya kar diya tha aapke liye aaj aapko bhi kar diya.. So sad...

Make sad pouty face and look at them.

Both twins are now verge of tears with red nose.

Pallavi's hand are dirty so she is listening all this glaring at Raghav and give about to answer to his talk but Amma is also listen all this nonsense talking and twist his ears and he shout in pain and here our little tazbu babies are all confused and calling their mother to take them.

Pallavi after cleaning up her hand sit near chair and take both of them in her lap and both are looking at her and hug her immediately .

Pallavi :- Aww Mera Bachhas.. Mummma ko bahot miss kiya.

Papa kya bol rahe the.. Wo apko chidha rahe the babies.. Dekho Mumma yahi par thi.. Kahi nahi gai.. Rivan Aur Ridhan aaj kya khayenge... Chalo Mumma apne hatho se khilyaegi apne dono Bachhas ko.. Ajj to hum papa ki rivu Aur ridhu tino ko favourite  phirni khayenge aur uske Sath yummy yummy rasham aur dosa  bhi... Sab papa Aur babies ka favourite hai Ajj to.