24. His POV

"Baby?" I shook Maya.

"Hm?" She asked.

"Mom made breakfast and we have to head back because I have practice tonight." I said and she hummed.

"I brought your toothbrush." I picked her up and she nuzzled against my chest.

I put her on the counter and she yawned, rubbing her eyes.

"Do you drink orange or apple juice?" I asked.

"Yea why?" She asked.

"Because you should wait to brush your teeth till you've eaten." I said and she nodded, pulling at me till I stood between her open thighs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me adorably.

"You alright?" I rubbed her back.

"Yea." She hummed and I kissed her temple.

"When we get back I have to go to practice, then I'll be back at 9. I'm letting you know now that if you're asleep I'm gonna give you hickeys." I smiled and she nodded.

~

"Bye thank you so much." Maya hugged my mom.

"Bye mom." I hugged her.

"I'll miss you! Say hi to my Lane and his boyfriend for me. Next time you come over he better bring him." She said and I laughed.

"Of course." I nodded.

"Love you both!" She shouted out the door.

"Love you!" We said in sync and she slept in the back as I drove and held her hand.

~

"Baby I'm gonna go." I whispered and kissed her head.

"Love you, be safe." She mumbled.

"Perfect." I mumbled walking out with my gear.

..

"I got a call." Lane smiled.

"What?" I asked nearly dying with my gear on.

"You, me, and Maya are going to a interview tomorrow that will be aired on most stations." He smiled.

"Really?" I put my helmet on.

"Yea I'm excited." He said and I patted his helmet before skating to my place.

"Go!" Coach yelled and I hit the puck, swerving it between my opponents legs and getting on the other side as I took a hook and scored.

"Good job Matthews! Come her for a sec." Wilson called and I went to him.

"Take off your helmet." He said and I did rubbing my nasty hair from my forehead.

"You look exhausted." He said quietly.

"I'll be fine." I smiled.

"No I have faith in you for tomorrow. The game is after your little interview and I want you to go to Maya and get a good nights rest. You've been here an hour and I don't want you here that late." He patted my back and I was speechless.

Boston never cared that much.

"Thank you sir." I nodded.

"Of course." He skated to the guys as I packed up and went to the locker room, showering.

I made sure to really scrub as I knew I'd keep my promise and make hickeys on my gorgeous girlfriend.

..

"So early?" She groaned and I took my shirt off, going to her.

"Coach let me leave early." I whispered as I stood by the bed.

"Can I give you the hickeys on your thighs and chest?" I asked.

"Go ahead." She nodded.

"Go to sleep my love." I caressed her hair.

I pulled the covers down a stuffed at her sweats which she lifted her hips for me and I was able to pull them off. I pulled her shirt off as she sat up for me and laid back down tiredly.

I placed my head nearly between her thighs although for a reason different than what I wished.

I pulled her thighs and she put her feet under my arms  so my head was nearly squished.

I gripped the outsides of her thighs kissing the insides and I began sucking roughly on her soft skin. She whimpered but was relaxed overall.

I left a few more on the thighs and moved up, kissing and biting the skin to her stomach and ribs. When I got to her chest I didn't know what to do because she didn't wear a bra under the shirt so I was tempted to tease her but decided not to.

I left hickeys under her boob and on the peaks. I kissed up her sternum and laid my body on hers, putting my face into her neck and pulled the covers up, over us.

Her bare chest on mine was an amazing feeling. I sucked and nipped the skin of her neck, leaving dark marks before I felt her hands tangle into my hair and hold me close to her.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I fell asleep.