16. His POV

I watched as she cut a corner between two shops and I turned close enough to grab her so I grabbed her belt loop and she yelped as I pulled and pushed her onto the wall, out of breath.

"I told you I'd get you gorgeous." I laughed and her chest moved up and down, with a beautiful smile etched on her face.

I moved foreword and pecked her lips.

"Tag." I began running and she laughed running out and I looked back as she tagged Jonas and he went for Lane who was probably on the other side of the mall and people just stared.

She ran to me and laughed.

"I don't like cardio." She bent down and put her hands on her knees.

"You're sexy as hell doing it though." I touched her head and she stood up smiling at me.

"What?" I asked and felt a tap.

I looked back to see Lane running from me and I sighed.

"Doesn't count cause I wanna get him but," I kissed her forehead, "see you later babygirl." I began running and I followed his bright green shirt.

He began climbing on a child's playground and I climbed up the tiny latter trying to fit in between the bars.

"Ha! Finally something bad about being so muscular for you!" He laughed and I was able to run up as he went down the slide.

"There's no way I can fit." I complained and he just stuck his tongue out.

I was careful of the small children as I went down the stairs and began going fast when there was a clearing.

I lost him and looked around for a while before I looked between two buildings and saw Jonas and Lane making out.

"Canceling tag because I'm tired and your busy." I said and they laughed waving me off as I walked away and saw Maya sitting on a bench with her head up to the sky, leaning back on the bench top.

Her eyes were shut as the sun made her glow beautifully. Her hair slightly blowed in the wind and her small hands were together in her crossed lap.

I went behind her and looked at her upside down face making sure not to block the sun from her beauty before pulling my camera out and snapping a photo.

I bent down, grabbing one of her hands and placing it on my cheek as I kissed her forehead.

"Hi." She mumbled keeping her eyes shut.

"What if it wasn't me?" I laughed.

"No one else holds my hand like that." She smiled.

"What if they did?" I faked a scenario.

"No one kisses my forehead like that either. When you do it I've counted and you keep your lips there for about 3 seconds every time." She said and I smiled to myself at the fact that she counts.

"Well then." I chuckled and kissed her lips lightly.

Her other hand went up and scratched the back of my head.

"It's so nice today." She murmured.

"We should go on a hill top. I actually found one not too far. Get Subway, chips, and drinks. Spend a while there." I suggested.

"Lane and Jonas?" She asked.

"Making out. We can wait for them though." I said.

"It would be just us two but we'd let them know." I corrected.

"Sorry I'm taking you from Lane so much." She said and even though her eyes were still shut there was a small v in between her eyebrows.

"No it's fine. He is finding himself with Jonas and I'm finding myself with you. Now we all have to be besties and that takes time. Besides I'm with him all the time so nothing will falter and if it does we always talk it out." I reassured.

"Okay." She nodded.

"Come sit." She patted the seat by herself.

"I can't." I said and she opened her amber looking eyes.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'll block the sun." I said and she was confused.

"Here." I showed the picture I took and she looked at me like she could care less.

"I guess you don't see it like I do but it's a crime to cover up something that provides access to beauty." I said and she laughed.

"Such a sweetheart." She said and placed her hands in her lap.

"Doesn't mean let go." I picked up one of her hands and just held it while watching her sit in the sun.

I heard my phone go off and answered it.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Uhmmm... long story short I'm back at the hotel with Jonas." He laughed.

"Have fun love you." I hung up and didn't tell her they left so I could watch a bit more.

Ive never felt the need to savor such a moment in my life. Watching a beautiful girl who is so kind, holding my hand, and lying in the sun is something I'd die a thousand times to see.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this girl.