⭒ Relationships (Hyung Line)

Start from the beginning

■ Familial

□ Slightly Romantic

□ Romantic

#MUSICGODS

Minhee and Yoongi are the most musically talented in the group. Both have been playing piano since they could even remember.

Minhee is like a little puppy trying to leap into his foot steps. Has deep respect for Yoongi. Yoongi is the most protective of her. Especially when it comes to other men eye bawling the youngest member at award shows.

Armies love this ship. The age gasp is a bit spacey, but Armies find Minhee and Yoongi sexy together.

Fun Facts: Minhee and Yoongi have the most similar temperaments. They're both very relaxed laidback people. They are shy before you get to know them. Both have issues expressing emotions. Doesn't say 'I love you' unless they really mean it.

- Out of the seven boys, she only calls Yoongi Oppa. The Maknae line are completely jealous by this. 

 - Since Yoongi doesn't openly express his feeling to others, when it comes to the youngest he feels comfortable to do so. She was the first person to find out the real reason of his shoulder problem, causing Minhee to keep a watchful eye on Yoongi during performances.

- She often gives him shoulder massages and steals his hats.

 #YOOMIN

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 85%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 96%

_____________________________

                                                                                      -NAMJOON-

■ Familial

□ Slightly Romantic

□ Romantic

#DESTRUCTION GODS #ENGLISH SPEAKERS

Minhee holds the greatest respect for Namjoon. She knows how much he works; and the fact that he puts up with the rest of them... the man deserves a round of applause. Abroad seas, (Especially in North America) when RM get's tired of translating, Minhee usually steps in. She's his backbone and they rely on each other a lot. 

They often talk about the future. Namjoon being the leader, the one to guide the group... he is put under a lot of pressure and stress.

His motivational words really raise Minhee's self esteem when she's down. When she is panicked or frazzled by something, the first person she goes to is RM. He always brought her comfort and knew what to say.

Fun Fact: Minhee and Namjoon are dubbed the King and Queen of destruction. There are 30 minute YouTube compilation videos of just them breaking everything they touch. 

BIAS ALERT!!!! It's Namjoon.

She think's he's so cool... 

And his dimples are the cutest thing she has ever seen in the world.

Due to Namjoon being her bias, sometimes she does get flustered around him.

#NAMI (Minhee's favorite ship name out of all of them)

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 89%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 91%

_____________________________

                                                                                         -J-HOPE-

■ Familial

■ Slightly Romantic

□ Romantic

#BESTIESS

The lead dancer and the apprentice. 

Hobi and Minhee have a relationship like no other. They are the sunshines of Bangtan. Frequent skin ship, often sit next to each other in interviews, swap fashion apparel. The fans go crazy for this ship, even though it's not what it seems to be. 

Another reason why they are so close is because they've been roommates ever since debut. A lot of the boys swapped roommates throughout the years but not Hobi and Minhee. 

Prior to debut, Minhee was actually really nervous about the roommate situation. One little girl to live with seven other teenage boys? 

During her training days, Minhee was very shy and quiet. There was a big uncomfortableness, which made her anxiety spiral. Once Minhee found out that J-Hope was from Gwangju just like her, the two bonded even more.

The boys always respected Minhee's space. When it came time to the first roommate swap, they weren't going to push it on her if she herself didn't want to. Since Minhee was the female member... and she felt the most comfortable with J-Hope; Namjoon actually made up the decision to keep them together. 

They are both very organized people and don't want to deal with the rest of Bangtan's messes, hence the reason why they made a pact to be roomies for life!

#MINSEOK

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 96%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 95%

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。