Chapter 7: Tracked

Random Pov

A portal with misty features appeared in the middle of an rusted and one of the abandoned buildings near the forest. Out came the ones who executed the planned attack in the USJ days ago. Ofcourse, I greeted them as usual. Hmm.. The kid had a hard time again.. What a pity.

It seems that the leader brat is pissed by the announcement of the principal rat(?) last night, I mean, who wouldn't?

"Ughhh I wanna kill someone today. It's so boringggg~~ I don't like this!"

"..I'll go out for a minute and let out some smoke." The boy with scars said as he made his way out of this pigsty place and pulled out a box filled with cigarettes.

"Dabi-nii~ share some~!" The blonde followed suit.

" We'll be at the bar, Handyman." " Bye,~~"

"Tch, damned siblings.. You, Carry on the procedures. I want to end this fast."

"Ah, yes yes..;;" I hastily replied as I pulled PN-001 by the hand and led us 3 to a long dimly-lit hallway. He reacted with a shiver when I grabbed his wrists, well, I didn't consider my grip strength, but whatever. Now that I think about it, this shackles never disappeared from his hands...

Anyways, we took a few turns and staircases passing many rooms then at the end of the hallway, a door with the nameplate "LAB" stood. Once I opened it, the strong smell of alcohol and medicine greeted me.

The room had a human-sized capsule in the center, a cabinet filled with 'medicines' in the corner, another door on the right wall, a rolling metal table with medical tools next to a chair similar to that one in a dentist's, and more. Surprisingly, the room had less clutters than before and the stains on the walls were lesser now. Did they finally decided to clean? I looked at the short man currently typing something in his computer.

"Doc.." "You're here." He stood up and faced towards us. He was brunette with green eyes and had a scar on his right eye. Looked to be around late 30s and he wore a shit-eating grin as he looked at one person particular.

"As expected, the prototype serum did work on you and only you PN-001. Others immediately died right after the 1st stage. How was it?" He took his clipboard from his desk and started writing something.

I figured I wouldn't be needed much here so I went ahead and made PN-001 lay back facing up on the dentist's-like chair. It had to be like this because his back wings is still developing. The chair still had the few stains from the previous experiments. I really am glad that they cleaned the lab, last time I was here I had nightmare for weeks!

I begun strapping his wrists, legs, waist, neck, and head. This isn't really needed but we still do this anyways. Even if it were only check ups. The last time the previous helper forgot this procedure, he died. PN-001 started feeling side effects and went into a rampage that led few nurses, helpers, and subjects turn into a meal instead of a human. So horrendous!

"He reacted much slower and his stances became more awkward. When will it finish it's process? It's taking too long! I'm getting impatient."

"Oh don't be young master! It won't be long. Besides, the growth rate are already way beyond normal. If we just let his body adjust to the new quirk and mutations, his speed and skills will come back eventually. No matter how fast he adapts, it would still take some time to get used to each quirks."

".. I'm already pissed from earlier, can't believe I still had to wait my ass for him to develop! You guys are surely taking your time.."
" Ohoho of course young master! It's because he's the most successful one and he showed many satisfactory results! And also, most subjects are already dead or close to dying. He's the most suitable for this.."
"..."
" Ahh... Yes I'll do it now. Sorry to keep you waiting."