Chapter 4: Cannot Hear You~

.
.
.
.
Katsuki minded his own business as his classmates were listening to the pro hero that'll accompany them throughout the whole training. His mind was somewhere else, not even giving a glance to his surroundings but only following the crowd.
.

The world he live in is too cruel. And too unworthy. The appearance of villains is never ending and it's the society's fault. But, they were busy justifying themselves while indulging to the riches of the poor people waiting to be saved.
.

Izuku however, is a beam of light and hope. He is a true hero and he has the qualities to become one. He had the brains, perseverance, ethics, personality.. all. Something that not everyone have.
.

But, if there is a thing he is missing in today's era, that is evolution. A quirk. "Quirkless", with  that simple word, he's simply robbed with every single rights he had. Under this cage of a constitution, Izuku had been deduced to nothing but failure. Not only him but it also affected the people that ever once sided with him.
.

Katsuki however, had a strong quirk. That's all that matters. Who cares about his misery, who cares about his personality, who cares if he always get into fights. Who cares about Katsuki... Izuku. That's right, Izuku always cares about Katsuki.
.

Izuku was the cherry on top to everything. It seems that Izuku's presence started to grow on Katsuki, he couldn't find the day interesting nor complete without the fanboy..
.

Nevertheless, his oppressive nature had driven the boy to despair. But despite that, Katsuki didn't want Izuku to leave him. It's probably the reason why Izuku could keep going even with how he treats him because he knows how much Katsuki really wanted to be with him.
.

At random times, Katsuki would find himself reminiscing about Izuku. He dreamed of him every night. He missed him..
.

Katsuki started becoming more irritated and annoyed, angry all the time. He became more duller each day that passes and just, filled with madness. That's what others see. However, Katsuki had been the calmest that he could be these past years. He needs to abandon that side of him, atleast until he finds deku.

.

Tedious. Everything was so tedious. He wants his friend with him, he needs him. He needs someone to accept him. He needs Izuku, his number 1 fan that was always beside him no matter how far he pushed him away.
.

He decided- no, he promised to be the strongest hero not only for himself but for Izuku too.
.

He realized that he can no longer rely on heroes or police anymore. He'll take matters to his own hands, someday soon.
.

Training.
.

He needs to train himself to bring out the best of him. He had to be stronger if he wants to get Izuku back. He didn't even bother socializing anymore. Why would he want to associate with these two-faced extras. What's important to him right now is getting Izuku back.
.

Everytime Katsuki visited Inko, he would take time to stay in Izuku's room. It was small.. had a few merchandise here and there, collection of hero figurines.. It was just a plain neat bedroom with a bit of posters and toys.
.

Izuku's room was comfortable for Katsuki. He can still smell his scent like he's still there. All their pictures were laminated by him and his analysis notebooks are kept neatly and orderly on his drawers. He'll get a shelf for them soon.
.

'He's alive. Don't give up now, Katsuki.. He's somewhere but not dead, just.. missing.'
-----------------------------------------------------

3rd POV