Chapter 3: Safe Arrival ❔

3rd Pov

Students started walking out of the bus, one after another. There they saw the excellent life-saving pro-hero in rescue mission, Space Hero: Thirteen waiting for them. Behind her is a huge structure shaped like a dome that could probably fit hundreds of people all at once.

"Your here! Welcome fellow students." Thirteen spoke as she opened her arms to welcome their arrival.

<chattering of the students>

"Thirteen, where's Allmight? We agreed to meet here." Aizawa responded, rubbing his eyes a bit as it was once again, dry.

"sir...he.. reached his limit on the way to work. He's resting in the lounge now." Thirteen whispered to Aizawa.

"This is unnacceptable.." Aizawa could only sigh in tiredness. Right on the timing, his phone rang and Thirteen was bombarded by the students that were fan of her.

Aizawa answered the phone away from the crowd. On the other side, Nezu greeted Aizawa. He informed the missing documents from the files. Specifically, the documents that went missing are documents related to Allmight and any outdoor activities related to him so he advised Aizawa to be on-guard as he is preparing for the possibly needed reinforcements.

Aizawa had a bad feeling about this. Late arrival of the current strongest known hero in the whole world on the day of the trip of the first years that he is currently teaching in UA school that had had no problems in commitments so far and missing documents from UA related to him.. Aizawa has been way more cautious and fatigued these years. Seriously, he needs to rest..

He hoped that it was just overreaction caused by exhaustion and overworking. He dismissed the thought and proceeded to accompany the students on their training. Of course, he was always ready for anything to happen. He just hoped nothing bad happens today.. especially since the backup is currently missing.

...

While Aizawa is being stressed, Thirteen is busy answering the children's questions :))

It didn't take that long for them to get a grip and continue on what they're supposed to be doing ;))

-----------------------------

The group made their way in the facility not knowing what will be waiting for them. Thirteen provided the demo of the activities they'll be doing for the day whilst proudly showing her creation to the students. She took the lead and guided the crowd in, the moment they opened the door, the exciting and thrilling view showcasing varying structures that resembled a mini version of different 'disasters' welcomed them. This is where they are supposed to train.

<chattering>

"I took account every possible scenario and created this training ground. It's called Unforseen Simulation Joint, a.k.a USJ!"

'It's USJ!'

The group moved forward and surveyed the area and was fascinated of the scene. There's a designated for each disasters. There's the Flood Area, Landslide Area, Fire Area, Tempest/Storm Area, so on and so forth. The children couldn't help but admire the field.

"Let's now start." Aizawa stated.

Right after Aizawa's statement, the lights suddenly went off and out of nowhere, a concentrated purple mist-like portal appeared near where the fountain is located.

Aizawa, feeling that something is wrong, looked in front where the mist is located.

"Hey bakubro, look!" the red headed half-naked boy known as Eijiro Kirishima or 'shitty hair' perked up as he wanted to share his sightings to his self-proclaimed best friend, Bakugo Katsuki. However, it doesn't seem like this person would respond to him anytime soon.

My Life? | Nomu Deku |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara