Chapter 5: Save him

~~~moments ago~~~

'I can't reach them at all. It didn't even go to voicemail. Just as the principal said, something must've happened..' Almight thought while in the car.

Suddenly, a dashing figure ran towards them similar to someone he knew. Then, after confronting the boy that looked a lot like his fellow hero, Tensei Iida, he hurriedly explained the gist of what's currently going on in the USJ while huffing at the same time. They immediately ran full speed to the USJ hoping they're not too late.

With Aizawa:

Aizawa kept on fighting the numerous villains non-stop. He gained an uperhand with the help of his own experience and adaptibility.

Soon, Aizawa was able to close his distance to the individuals standing on a center platform. The villains ceased to attack however, Aizawa is still on his guard. Shortly after assessing his situation, Aizawa was confronted by one of the individuals.

The baby blue haired man-child I think is called Shigaraki groaned. He's probably tired from his subordinates, I pity and sympathize with him. However, I do not appreciate the fact that he became a villain.

"What's your purpose in attacking, villains."

I spoke, gaining their attention. I already know why they're here, just wanted to confirm. I readied and stood in a fighting stance.

"Where here to kill Allmight ofcourse~~ but where is he? Do you know where he is right now, Eraserhead? Hmm?? I want to see him fight Puppy! Surely he'll lose, Puppy is the best after all!! I love him so much, he's so obedient and so cute~~!" The girl rambled bounced from excitement, her face slightly reddening.
"And, she's at it again.. tch."

"I advise you to surrender yourselves. You guys are still young, it's not too late to quit from the path of villainy."
I attempted in convincing them. They look like children to me and they still had a lot ahead of them even if they're not kids.

"What do you know, you hero! This world is too rotten, it needs a change. It needs to get reformed and to do that, we need to start off by getting rid of that Allmight! He's not who you think he is!!" 'shigaraki' exclaimed.

"..." I didn't know what to respond to that. Does he have a grudge to him or something.?

"You know what, why don't we test that Nomu sensei gave me. Kurogiri!"

Suddenly, the swirl reappeared. Out came a... What is that... a creature? With a huge frame, Black-ish skin, or what seemed to be a skin, a beak-like mouth and an exposed brain, that is something that surely came out of an horror movie but just missing the effects, no, it didn't need the effects.. A mutation quirk? I immediately activated my quirk and went to attack.. it.

I tried to send a kick but instead it grabbed my leg and threw- correction, slammed me to the ground. Ow. It's not like I couldn't feel the pain but narrating this is pretty weird. Anyways, it didn't stopped just at that, it went towards me while I was trying to stand up. Then it grabbed my head, I struggled getting out of it's grip, I reached for a knife from my back pocket that I don't usually use and slashed it's hand. It screeched and let go of me. I can feel a cool liquid running down from my forehead, I didn't need to touch it to know what it is.

"How is it, Eraserhead? This is sensei's invention! It's not as good and definitely didn't put as much fight to my favorite, but it's as or much stronger than Allmight!! You're attacks are futile against it!! HAHAHAHA!!" The handyman laughed hysterically while I'm doing my best staying alive.