ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟠

єpísσdє 4 - чurα wíth thє lσng hαír

Part 2

❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈

Yura leaps forward put jumps back shocked as a arrow cross before her. Another arrow with (f/c) glow strike her on her arm where her sword is and makes her yell out in pain.

Yura holds her arms while she looks to the side. Kagome and (y/n) stand there with their bows pointing at her.

,, Release Inuyasha!" Kagome yells.

,, Don't come near him or I strike for good!" (y/n) push her arrow slowly and consecrate on Yura.

,, The womans who disappeared from the well?" Yura ask herself.

,, Now! Hurry up!" Yura giggle at the girls below and stand up.

,, Really Inuyasha and not coming near him, you two say? You three must be quite chummy!" Inuyasha look over his shoulder in shock.

,, Fools! Forget me and get away!"

,, The blackhaired isn't that pretty but the priestess is such a pretty one, I'll take their hairs too. What'll I do?" Yura says and looks at her sword in her hand.

,, "Not that pretty"? I condition my hair everyday! Stop being so rude!" Kagome shout at Yura and let her arrow fly.

(y/n) quickly shout two of her own arrow, wraping themself in (f/f) one after after Kagome's and destroy her before it hit Inuyasha.

,, Where are you aiming, stupid?!" The other fly over Inuyasha and getting the hair nest. The upper part of the nest lose itself and skulls hung down, hanging on their hair.

,, No! All my victims!" Yura gasp and holds her face in shock.

,, The heads of those fallen warriors we saw..."

,, Your head will soon occupy a place there. All this silver-coloured hair and the priestess (h/c) hair... I can't wait to control it." Yura pulls the hair with her feet down and holds her comb.

,, Before that, however... You two there! Woman! Priestess! You scare me, so die!" Yura swings her comb and fire comes out and surround the sisters. Kagome and (y/n) fall to the ground and Kagome whimper in pain.

,, How do you like my demon fire! You'll two fell the heat all the way ro your bones!"

,, He-Help!"

,, Serves you right! You're being punished for messing with my nest and destroy my arm! These womans... They'll be left with no bones. it's such a shame about the beautiful (h/c) hair..." Yura sigh at that.

,, Why you!" Inuyasha growl at Yura loudly.

,, Are you sad, heartbroken? Poor thing..." Yura turns around and grabs her sword with her other hand and leaps forward. ,, Well, you'll be joining them in no time too. Take this!"

Inuyasha press his hand in his wound and attacks Yura.

,, Blades of Blood!"

Yura's eyes widen.

// Blades of Blood?//

The blades coming ro her and one cut her hand off where she holds her sword.

,, The strands are loosening!" Inuyasha feels his hands and feet lockering. Yura's hand hangs down with hir strands holding her hand.

,, My hand..."

,, Now you can't control your strands!"

,, You... You should treat ladies more gently. People will laugh at you, you know?" The skulls begin to laugh creepy while the nest losen itself.