ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟝

єpísσdє 3 - dσwn thє rαввít hσlє αnd вαck αgαín

Part 1

❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈

,, I don't belive this! How could they not know what a bath is?"

Kagome looks at her sister beside her. Both of them are in an lake, to take an bath.

,, Don't forget Kagome, we're in ferdal japan, not our time. Also you should come with me out Kagome, you get a cold..."

,, I can't! I'm covered in blood and dirt. And i feel like my hair hasn't been washed in a week!"

Kagome holds her breath and dives down. Kaede look at where Kagome was and sigh. (y/n) look to her.

,, The jewel of four souls... and the orb of four souls... Remember us? I'm Kagome Higurashi and this is my older sister (y/n) Higurashi. I though i and my sister are normal girls... least we feel in a well and came out in ferdal japan.

Everyone wants the jewel that is inside my body. It's like they can't help themselves. It belongs to someone named Kikyo. How did it past from her to me? Now we suppose to work with some kind of half-demon called Inuyasha.

To collect the pieces, wich of course he wants to himself. I call it a dream, but this is to weared to be a dream!"

><><><><><>Flashback<><><><><><><>

,, What did you do to it?!"

,, Stop parking Inuyasha."

All of them, Kaede, Inuyasha and the sisters sitting in Kaede's hut and looking at the shard in Kagome's hand.

,, Leave it to her to wing it up breaking it."

,, It wasn't her fault Inuyasha, it was the crow's foot. She attached to her arrow so that she can strike him down."

Inuyasha look at (y/n) and looks away offended. Kaede looks at them all before her and says...

,, As you all saw, the jewel been scared to many diffrent pieces. One hundred... one thausend... who knows. Jet however who many shards are there... all it would take is one in the wrong hands and it bring disaster."

(y/n) look at the orb in her hands. It shine a beautiful (f/c) in her hands. She look like she was in her own thoughts as for Kagome look really sorry at Kaede.

,, I'm so sorry. I had no idear." ,, It's all my fault"

,, Kagome, (y/n), Inuyasha only by working together the jewel of souls will be covered back together..."

(y/n) wakes up from her thoughts as she hear her sister yell confused.

,, You won't catch me complaining. I'm one of the wrong hands you were talking about."

,, Oh my. That i know to well..."

,, But i wanna go back home!..."

><><><>Flashback end<><><><><><><><

,, How are we supposed to do that anyway? Inuyasha help? Hah!"

Kagome emerges again and stands up. Kagome walks out to the water and looks up. There were two yellow eyes watching her. Both of them stare at each other.

,, Aaahhh!!"

(y/n) came out of her swimming as she hear her sister yell.

,, Kagome!"