ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

єpísσdє 5 - αrístσcrαtíc αssαssín, sєsshσmαru

Part 2

❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈ꕤ❆❁✿❃ꕥ❆❀❈

,, Men are trying to violate my old man's tomb?" Inuyasha ask while all of them sit in Kaede's hut.

,, I, Myoga, protector of the tomb... could bear it no longer and here I am."

,, You abandoned the tomb and run away?!"

,, But that tomb was just stone. The urn itself is in anotherlocation."

,, Then where is it?" Inuyasha ask the flea infront of him.

,, Well, I do not know myself."

,, And you call yourself a tomb protector?!" Inuyasha sighs while he lays his head on his hand.

,, Inuyasha, I have heared that your father... yokai dog that once ruled over the western region." Kaede says towards Inuyasha, who looks uninterested.

,, I don't remember much about 'im."

,, He was a magnificent and powerful demon. And his blood was so flavorful. Master Inuyasha has inherited the tasty blood from his father." Myoga tells while Kagome looks over to him

,, Hmmm... and his mother?"

,, His mother was very beautiful. I would say as beautiful as Mistress (y/n)--" (y/n) blushe while Inuyasha stands with one foot on Myoga and crush Myoga.

,, Inuyasha! Don't be so rough!" Kagome yelled at Inuyasha as (y/n) lays her hand on Kagome's shoulder.

,, My mother died a long time ago!" Inuyasha yells and walks outside the hut towards the tree.

,, Why? Did I say something to anger him? All I did was askabout his mother." Kagome ask confused as she looks at her older sister.

,, It's not your fault. I go out for a bit. " (y/n) says to her, hugs her before walking after Inuyasha. Myoga pops up again and sits down.

,, Mistress (y/n) is right. Master Inuyasha is always like that... when the subject turns to his mother." Myoga sighs.

Kagome look over to Kaede and thinks for a moment before standing up and walking after her older sister.

Kagome stops on the door and turns around again.

,, Myoga? Why do you call my sister Mistress?" Myoga look up at Kagome and chokes on his tea.

,, She didn't tell you? I call her that because she..."

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

Inuyasha sits on one branch on the tree, where he had sat earlier, looking at the moon adove him. Kagome came with (y/n) behind her on her bike driven to Inuyasha.

,, His father was a full-fledged demon. And Inuyasha is a half-demon. Does that mean the other half is human?" Kagome says as they walk the way to Inuyasha.

,, Yes... His father was a dog yokai and his mother a human." (y/n) look up to the moon as she says that.

// Half of him is mortal. He's not a whole demon. That's the cause of Inuyasha's complex.// Kagome thinks to herself as she looks up to him.

,, So Inuyasha's mother was human? His mother ih human. Is that why he hates her?"

,, I don't think Inuyasha hates his mother. He just hates how he is treated for what he is." (y/n) says as she remembers what happend earlier this day.