🗡Kny Universe: Part One🗡

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was on a simple mission after she slowly started to recover from Haru's death. But, she ended up getting knocked out. 'Is this hell? Because I know for a fact I ain't going to heaven.' Y/n sighed, her dull blue eyes looking around. When suddenly there was a flash of light and there she was standing there, looking at a man eating demon. "Uh, what?" She asked confused. She looked around and sighed. "This is such a bothersome." Y/n sighed, rubbing her head.

"Hey! Your on my territory!" The thing shouted, blood all over her hands and mouth. Y/n's eyes widened when she looked down she wasn't wearing her normal clothes. She was wearing a black uniform. She had a haori, it was yellow at the top that faded into an orange. At the end where black flames but the flames faded into a f/c. On her skin she had the Uzumaki symbol on her lower shoulder. "Wha-" She mumbled. On her hip she had a sword. It was orange with purple lighting strikes on it. She touched her head and felt a mask. It was a fox mask with glowing red eyes and on each side on its face there where three red whiskers. Her long hair in a side braid.

And In a flash the demon was coming straight for her. Almost like reflexes she took a stance and grabbed the hilt on her sword. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n was knocked out when she woke up in a box. Her eyes widened as she started moving around. She went to talk but couldn't when she found a bamboo piece in her mouth. She was wearing a white kimono with pink sakura blossoms scattered around it. Her hair was way longer and it was pink and the front pieces where black. On her shoulder where pink sakuras on her skin. It went a little past her should and up to her neck. She started to freak out as the box door opened.

There stood, a burgundy hair male, and black haired female, a yellow and orange haired male, and a boar male. "Come on Y/n. We have to get going." The female smiled, her pink eyes shining brightly in the moon light. "What's wrong Y/n?" The burgundy haired male asked. "Oh. Y/n-Chan~" The yellow haired male said. "Zenitzu stop that!" The burgundy haired male shouted. "Tanjiro, calm down." She said, patting his head. "Sorry, Nezuko." Tanjiro chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "Come on you demon!" The boar said.

"Now Inosuke, be nice. She's helping us. Come to your siblings Y/n." Nezuko smiled, bending down to the box's level. Y/n looked so confused but did as she said. As she stood up out of the box she enlarged to her regular size. "Y/n-Chan~" Zenitsu said, putting his index finger tips together. 'What the hell? Where am I? What am I?'

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n passed out during a mission and woke up to someone standing over her. "Eh, hi. I'm Tanjiro. Tanjiro Kamado. I found you passed out here and was wondering if you needed my help." A burgundy haired boy asked, he looked kind and friendly. She sat up and looked around. It was day time and she was in a forest. "Where am I?" She asked, he gave her a soft smile. "Heh, I kinda lost track as well." He chuckled, he extended his arm and Y/n took it.

She looked down and saw she was wearing a black uniform, she had a haori, it was white that faded into a purple. It had Zzz's on it representing sleep. Her sword was on her hip and the cover matched her haori. "What a drag." She sighed, rubbing the back of her head. Tanjiro laughed. "What's your name?" He asked, Y/n looked at him. "Y/n. Y/n Nara." Y/n gave a tired smile.

"Oh, I think your the one I have to go one a mission with." He smiled, Y/n tilted her head. "Huh, a mission. I'm so confused. Refresh my memory." She mumbled, Tanjiro looked at her confused but nodded. "This is a world where we are demon slayers and we decapitate the man eating demons." He explained, Y/n slumped over. "This is going to be such a drag." Y/n mumbled, sighing loudly. Tanjiro laughed softly, placing a hand on her head.

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n had passed out from a mission and she woke up and sat up quickly. "Ara Ara~ Yamanaka-Chan your awake. We have a Hashira meeting soon." A butterfly female came in, she smiled while pressing her finger tips together. Y/n gave a head tilt, confused on what was going on. "Huh?" She asked, she older woman laughed. "Here, take this and you should be better." She smiled, giving Y/n medicine.

Y/n sighed and looked down. She was wearing a black uniform with a haori. The haori was plain white with many different kinds of flowers. Roses, lavender, daisies, and so many others. She had a word laying next to her and the cover matched as well. The hold on it was a rose. "What happened?" Y/n asked, the lady smiled.

"Well, you were fighting an Upper Rank and passed out. You did defeat it luckily but you almost died. Good thing I saved your live just in time." She smiled, Y/n grumbled and fell back into the bed. "What's wrong Yamanaka-Chan?" She asked, Y/n sighed and covered her eyes with her arm. "Nothing."

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n was on an A-Rank mission before passing out. When she opened her eyes she saw a blue haired male look at her. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked, his blue eyes dead. Y/n sat up and looked around. "We're am I?" She asked, she touched her face and luckily her mask was still on. "Well, we were on a mission and you passed out." He explained. "And you are?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at her confused. "I'm Giyuu Tomioka?" He answered, a little worried.

"And I am?" She asked, Y/n rubbed her head. "Your Y/n Tomioka? My little sister?" She said, Y/n's eyes widened. "Do I need to take you to see Kocho?" He asked, Y/n shook her head. "No. I'm fine. I think." She mumbled, she stood up and looked down. She was wearing exactly what he was wearing. "I'm so confused." She mumbled, she went to walk but started falling. Luckily Giyuu caught her on time.

"I think we should take you to see Kocho." He mumbled, Y/n shook her head. "No I'm fine. I told you that." She whispered, she stood up and started walking away. It felt like her body was about to give out. "What did we do before this?" She asked, Giyuu looked at her. "We defeated a Lower Moon." He said, worry laced in his voice. 'What the hell is a lower moon?' She mentally asked.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n quickly sat up, remembering she blacked out. "Ara ara~ Good Morning." The butterfly lady smiled. "What?" She asked, looking almost dead. "You and Kanao need to help train Tanjiro and the others." She smiled. "And you are?" Y/n asked, the lady laughed. "It's not that early. I'm Shinobu Kocho. Your Y/n Kocho. My little sister." She laughed, ruffling her hair.

"Now come on and let's get up." She smiled, walking out of the room. "I never had a sister before. Where the hell am I?" She asked herself. She found a black uniform and put it on. She found a haori that was like Shinobu's but it was white that faded into a f/c into o/f/c (other favorite color). She put it on and found shoes. She put them on but a knife came out of the left heel. "Oh geez." She mumbled. She found a butterfly clip. It was f/c on the inside and o/f/c on the outside. She put her hair in a side ponytail and put the clip in. She placed a sword on her left hip, the case matching her haori.

She walked out the door and went to find this girl named Kanao. She walked into a room where there were many people. Everyone looked at her and Y/n instantly smiled. "Ara ara~ good morning." She smiled. 'Wait, what the hell did I just say?' She thought. "Good morning Y/n-Chan~." A yellow and orange haired male said, coming up to her. 'What. The. Actual. Hell.'