💯Learning New Techniqes/Jutsus💯

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜 💜

Naruto has recently been teaching Y/n how use Sage Mode. And it was Hella hard. Sense she turned 16 a while ago Naruto thought it was the perfect time to be teaching her. Right now there where in Mount Myoboku Y/n did everything she was supposed now she was sitting on a board on a very sharp mountain. She was sitting with her legs crossed and focusing. Naruto was sitting across from her watching her, Y/n had two other shadow clones next to her doing the same thing.

'I must focus, calm down, relax, and focus.' Y/n thought. Suddenly Y/n was with Kurama. "Hi Kurama! Did you miss me?" Y/n smiled, waving at the fox. "Ah, the brat is back." He smirked, Y/n pouted. "Rude." Y/n said, looking the other way. He laughed at the girl. "Kurama? How the hell do you master the sage mode! I have been doing this for like three minutes and it's so boring!" Kurama stared at the girl blankly. "Three minutes? Wow you are your fathers daughter." Kurama laughed. Y/n gave him a smile. "And proud of it! Dattebane!" Y/n smiled.

Back with Naruto and Y/n.

'She's strong but I'm not entirely sure she will be able to master this.' Naruto thought, looking at the red head girl. She was wearing a orange crop top that was sleeveless, Naruto talked to Kurama and he said Y/n might have the seal. It started raining but Y/n didn't move a muscle, she was getting damp just still didn't move a muscle because if she did she would fall and mess up the whole thing. After a couple seconds it stoped raining, and blue started lighting up around Y/n's stomach. Naruto watched a little shocked. Y/n opened her eyes slightly and they looked orange and black but she closed them gently. A faint Orange appeared on her eyes and after a few seconds she snapped her eyes open and she finally got it. Orange where covering her eye lids, her eyes where orange and her pupils where black and they went from left to right.

Naruto smiled proudly. "I did it." Y/n smiled, a orange bird landed on her shoulder and she looked over. She suddenly started falling over, and before you now it she face planted into the ground. "Ouch, ow, ow, ow, ow." Y/n said, getting up and rubbing her head. Naruto laughed and got down. "You mastered Sage Mode even before i did, well done noddle." Y/n smiled, proud of herself. "Hell ya I did it! Dattebane!"

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Sasuke was training Y/n, one on one but Sakura was secretly watching. Y/n barely recovered from a mission and the cut on her stomach was still healing but Y/n didn't care. Sasuke had Y/n dodged kunia for a start. Y/n was still weak so she couldn't really dodge all of them at once. But she did try, right now she was using her sharingan trying to dodge them all. Up she got cut by one on her arm and fell back. "Should we take a break?" Sasuke asked, looking at his tired daughter. She softly shook her head no. "No, I'm fine, it's a little cut, I'm weak I need to get stronger. I want to get strong. Let's go again." Y/n got up and got into position.

Sasuke nodded but this time they did hand to hand combat. She has been emotionally, mentally and physically tired but she didn't show it, she didn't want to disappoint her dad or her mom. Not even her big sister.

"Mom, don't you think she's going to hard on herself?" Sarada asked, worriedly. Sakura was scared  Y/n was hurting herself worse than she already was. Sakura gently nodded a yes. Sasuke then punched Y/n in her stomach where her healing scar was. Y/n stumbled backwards and held her mouth, she suddenly started coughing up blood. Sasuke walked up to her. "I think we should take a break." Y/n stood up straight and shook her head. She wiped the blood from her mouth. "No. Again." Y/n got into position and Sasuke mentally sighed.