🌲They Found You Asleep Outside🌲

Ok you all are 15 now

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was out late training last night and her body hurt to much to go back home so she untied her head band and laid down. Her head resting on a part of the tree trunk on the ground. She still had her head band in her hand and her red hair spiraled all over the ground. She closed her eyes and before she knew it she was asleep.

Naruto and Hinata went out to find there daughter that didn't come home last night. So they went to check the training grounds and they spotted someone sleeping on the ground. "Is that her?" Hinata asked. "Mhm." Naruto hummed in response. They slowly approached the sleeping girl. "Aw she looks so peaceful." Hinata smiled softly.

The sun shined brightly and hit Y/n's skin. She looked like Naruto that one time when he fell asleep outside in his teens. Hinata got on her knees besides Y/n and gently shook her. "Y/n dear. Get up." She said, softly. Y/n fluttered her ocean blue eyes open. "Hm?" Y/n slowly sat up. "You fell asleep outside." Naruto said, smiling. Y/n spaced out before she got what he said. "..........WHAT!?"

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

Y/n needed a break from everyone so on her way out she grabbed her favorite food. A tomato. As she headed out the sun was setting. She found a spot in the grass and sat there watching the sun set. After a while she laid down and watched the stars. After a few minutes she closed her eyes and before you knew it you could her soft snores from her.

Sasuke and Sakura went looking for there missing daughter again. She often went out at night and it scared them. They didn't want her to get taken again. As they where walking they found a girl with pink hair. She was lying on her side, her hands close to her face, and her pink and black locks in her face.

Sakura sighed as a wave of relief flooded over her. "She scared me." Sakura said, walking up to her sleeping daughter. She crouched down the Y/n's level and looked at her for a minute. Admiring her beauty. Sakura gently shook her shoulder. "Y/n. Time to get up dear. You fell asleep outside." Y/n fluttered her emerald green eyes open and looked at her mom. "Mom?" Y/n sat up. "You fell asleep outside." Y/n sighed. "Let's go home." Sakura helped her daughter up and they walked home.

😈💤Shikamaru and Temari💤😈

Y/n wanted to go out for a late night walk and that's what she did. Y/n knows if she stays out late and her mom finds out she sure is going to get it. And being Shikamaru's Daughter she loves cloud watching, star gazing, and basically anything that has to do with the sky. So once she found a spot in the grass she laid down and just watched the stars, and in a blink of an eye she was asleep.

Shikamaru and Temari went out looking for there daughter who didn't go home last night. They looked over and saw the one and only younger Nara. Temari stomped over to her daughter and was about to yell at her before she found her sleeping soundlessly. The two adults stared in 'Aw'. Temari walked over to her.

"Y/n it's time to get up." Y/n fluttered her light green eyes open. Once she saw her mom she felt the dark aura surrounding them. "What a drag." Y/n sighed. Temari stood up. "WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT YOUNG LADY!"

💐🖌Sai and Ino🖌💐

Y/n was outside at night watching the stars. She was laying against a tree trunk looking at the stars. Y/n's favorite thing to do was talk to the moon, when she was by herself or feeling lonely she always talked to the moon. But I guess talking made her tired because she ended up falling fast asleep.

Ino and Sai where looking for there daughter when they passed by a tree and saw a blond girl. "Is that her?" Sai asked walking a bit closer. "Ya. I'm going to wake her up." Ino went closer and gently shook her. "Y/n." Ino whispered. Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see her mom.

"OH! Did I fall asleep last night!? I'm so sorry!" Y/n stood up and looked around. Sai and Ino laughed and Y/n looked confused. "What?" Ino pet her daughters head. "It's fine. Why would I be mad?"

📚Kakashi📚

Y/n fell asleep outside, she didnt do this often but when she did she needed to breath. And she accidentally ended up falling asleep.

Kakashi went out to find his daughter it was bright outside. He saw his daughter asleep on the grass when a bright blue butterfly landed on her nose, Y/n wrinkled up her nose for a second but then went back to her relaxed face. Kakashi chuckled a bit but went up to his daughter.

"Y/n, it's time to get up." Y/n fluttered her two different colored eyes open. She saw the butterfly and gently flicked it away. She sat up and looked at her dad. "Sorry." Kakashi gave her a closed eye smile. "It's alright." Y/n then gave one of her closed eye smiles.

🥺Iruka🥺

Y/n and Iruka had gotten into a fight and Y/n didn't want to be in the same house as him so she took off. She ended up finding a cozy spot in the forest. She laid down and ended up falling asleep.

Iruka felt guilty for blowing up on her like that so he went out to find her. He walked through the forest until he saw a large green tree and in that branch was Y/n sleeping. She was laying on her stomach as her arms and legs dangled.

"Y/n?" Iruka asked, Y/n fluttered her eyes opened and looks down at her dad. "Hm?" She hummed in response, closing her eyes again. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have blew up on you like that." He apologized. Y/n smiled. "It's alright, I kinda deserved it." She mumbled. "Well let's go home."