😰You Get A NickName Everyone Fears😰| Part 1

Okay I'm being honest I think these are just scenarios of Y/n not her and her parents lol but that's ok.

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜

Y/n was upset, annoyed, just anything! But she just smiled. Everyone knows she has a short temper. I mean it's not her fault! She gets it from her grandma and dad.

"Y/N YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!" Kana yelled, hitting the top of her head. "OI! KNOCK IT OFF!" She yells. Kana and Y/n where now yelling at each other, Haru and Aoi sweat drop. Everyone was staring at the four like they were insane. Y/n finally snapped.

"I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK IT OFF!" Red chakra surrounded her, her left eye, blood red while her right was a lavender with veins visible. Everyone stared shocked. Her hair flowing in the nine different sections just like her grandmas used to. Kana backed away her eyes widened.

Naruto was in the tower looking out the window when he saw that red hair that stood out like a sore thumb. He squinted his eyes to see a familiar red chakra surrounding her, his eyes go wide as he ran outside to them.

"She's so scary..."

"Woah.."

"How can hair do that?"

"You know some one should give her a name."

People where saying. Naruto finally made it to where Y/n was and was shocked. Y/n turned around where her dad was and looked at him. She looked shocked, the red chakra disappeared, her eyes went back to blue, and her hair dropped. "I-I-" Y/n looked shocked. Some kid then went up to her, she looked down. Her gaze softened. "Come here." The same girl whispered, Y/n crouched down. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" Y/n asked.

"No! That was so cool!" Y/n smiled, as an adult came up to her. "You know, you are quite powerful. What do you call yourself young lady?" Y/n picked up the girl and placed her on her hip and stood up. "I'm Y/n Uzumaki! Dattebane!" Y/n gave a big grin. The older lady studied the red head.

"Hmm, I know a perfect name to give you." Y/n tilted her head, confused. "Your left eye looked like a fox, and your hair is red, like blood yet like something else......You are now known, young lady as, The Red Blooded Habanero Fox Of Kanoha!"

And from then on, she was still loved, yet she was feared by outsider, villains, and by other villages, because that day, they all have heard of The Red Blooded Habanero Fox Of Kanoha, the Young Lady Of The Leaf, also known as Y/n Uzumaki!

🌸🍅Sasuke and Sakura🍅🌸

They all knew Y/n was a Uchiha, but it confused them because she looks nothing like one. She has pink hair, and emerald green eyes, yet she still acts like one.

Y/n was walking with Sora down the village roads, though they heard whispers here and there.

"There she is, the Uchiha. But she looks nothing like one. Are you sure she's not adopted?"

"You know her mother Sakura? Well her daughter right there kinda looks like one with that pink hair."

"That's an unusual hair color, especially for a Uchiha."

"Is that her? The Uchiha?"

Y/n ignored them and still held her head high, and shoved her hands in her pocket. "Tch, they are so rude. I think you look cute with pink hair, and the black in the back! It makes you unique!" Sora said, giving you a smile. Y/n looked away, pink spread across on her face.

The two suddenly heard screaming and started running in that direction. There was two kids, about 5, twins, one female one male. There was a guy holding a kunia up to the girls neck. "Sora you get the boy out of here, I'll get the girl." Sora looked at her worried but nodded.

Everyone in the village looked scared but stayed and watched.

A/N: There stupid, okay, but that's how she gets her name, lol so just bare with me 😅😂

Sora ran up and grabbed the boy as she went to where everyone was. The boy hid behind her holding onto her pants. While Y/n stood in front of the male, holding the kunia up to the girls neck. The girl was crying, but once the girl locked eyes with the Uchiha she calmed a little. Y/n's emerald yet cold green eyes looked at the male.

"What are you doing? Why do you need them?" Y/n said, getting straight to the point. "Wow, not even a hello?" Y/n's eyes grew colder. The male stiffened from her glare. "I don't need the boy, I just need her. And why? Because she posses something special." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and looked at the girl again.

A/n: This one might be longer so, ya!

"What does she have that you possibly need?" Y/n asked, keeping her eyes on them. "She has, or can, explode her own blood. That doesn't sound powerful but I have seen it-" And with that, Y/n was behind him holding a kunia up to his neck. "Let. Her. Go. Or things will get messy." He shakily let her go and Y/n kicked him forword. He fell to the ground and passed out and Y/n jogged up to the girl on the ground.

Y/n crouched down and looked at the girls light pink eyes. "Hello, what's your name?" The girl looked up and met those soft yet cold green eyes. "M-Misaki." She stuttered. Y/n held out her hands and the girl stared at her. "It's okay. In this village, where family" Y/n said, softening her gaze.

The girl jumped into her arms and burst out crying. Y/n rubbed her back and picked her up. The girl wrapped her legs around Y/n's waist and cried as  Y/n held her back and her bottom for support.

"Did you see that?"

"She's so kind, yet cold. Like A Haruno yet like a Uchiha."

"I know her mom is Sakura but I think her nickname we should call her is The Cherry Blossom Uchiha."

That's how Y/n got her feared name. Her nickname doesn't need to be scary. Y/n reminds the village of a Cherry blossom not just because of her hair but because of her kindness when she wants to show it and her coldness when she shows no mercy. That is why they gave Y/n the nickname The Cherry Blossom Uchiha

I'm sorry for the long wait! I love you all ❤️