One Shot-8: You Meet Kurama

Edited

💜🍜Naruto and Hinata🍜💜
15-16 years old

Y/n was on a mission and right now her team was losing, Y/n NEEDED to step up her game but she isn't quite sure how. She's weak, her chakras almost gone, and her team is hella tired. Y/n dropped to the ground on her knees taking a second to catch her breath. She wobbly got up and instantly got back into a fighting position.

Suddenly Y/n wasn't where her team was, she wasn't on the mission. Y/n stood up her long red hair flowing in sync with her every movement. Her blue eyes wondering around, curiously.

Her blue eyes land on a huge red gate that was in front of her. "What the- where am I?" Y/n asked, walking closer to the gate.

"Ah, so your Narutos youngest child?" A deep voice said, Y/n smiled not even caring who it was. "That's right! And you are...?" Y/n asked, titling her head to the right a little. "My name is Kurama-" He got cut off by Y/n squealing.

"Your the one that helps my dad!? Ohhhhh I heard your so fun and cool to be around!!!! Oh! Do you like ramen? What about salt ramen!? OH OH! OR MISO RAMEN! Ahh! This is so exciting! Dattebane!" Y/n yelled, running in circles from excitement. Kurama smiled slightly. The light from the cage lifts up and now Y/n can see Kurama. Y/n's eyes go wide and they sparkle.

"Wow....your.....so.........COOL!" Y/n yelled, pumping the air with her fist. Kurama smirked, and had a proud look on. "So, why am I here?" Y/n asked, grabbing onto the large red bars. "Hm, sense you are the daughter of Naruto, I'm here to help you. I will be with you and your dad from now on. So your basically a Jinchuriki now, and so your like the other vessel." Kurama explained. Y/n nodded but thought of something.

"I have a couple questions Kurama." Y/n says, her blue eyes looking at the red and orange fox. He hummed in response. "First, will I have that weird thing on my stomach like dad?" Kurama thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure, yours might be and look different tho. Next."

"What if I open this gate right now?"

"If you open it, you open it." Y/n starred at him blankly. She rolled her eyes.

"Can you also give me your chakra like dad?" Y/n asked, and Kurama nodded. Y/n was full with excitement. "This is so cool!" She squealed into her hands. Kurama laughed and rested his head in his paw/hand and looked at the excited 16 year old. "Can I open the gate?" Y/n asked, Kurama seemed a little surprised.

"Why do that?" He asked.

"Because you seem friendly and nice! Let's be friends! You should now but I'm Y/n Uzumaki! Duh." Y/n laughed, looking at the fox. He smiled but it was more of a soft smile.

"I trust you 110% percent! Even if you ask to take control of my body for a minute or even a little! I trust you." Y/n gave him her big famous smile that she was given by her dad. Kurama kinda just stared at her shocked, he smiled again.

"You sound just like your father kit." Y/n smiled now even brighter at the nickname she was given. "So Kurama, friends?" Y/n asked, holding out her fist, he smirked and fist bumped her. Y/n took that as a yes and hugged his hand.

"So, how do we get this damn gate open." Y/n asked, backing away to look at the gate. You heard your dad talk about it one time so turn around and lift up your shirt to see a seal on your stomach. "Hm."

After Y/n unlocked the gate

"Ha! Finally! I got it, Kurama! Now give me a hug." Y/n said walking up to him. "Fine but just this once." Kurama said, leaning his head down. Y/n wrapped her arms around each ear and dug her head into the top of his. She smiled and he smiled. "Are you ready for our adventurers together? Because now your stuck with me." Y/n laughed and Kurama chuckled.

"Of course I am brat." Y/n laughed.

And that's how the two met ❤️

I'm sorry this chapter was a little lazy and it was rushed but love you all ❤️