Part 57 - Will you be Mine?

Start from the beginning

Manik knelt down in front of her and cupped her cheeks. He gave a long and sweet forehead kiss to her pouring all the love making her smile. He then joined their foreheads and whispered in the same position.

Manik - i would love too.

_____________________

RagLak were walking near the lake when the singer walked to them.

Singer - hi!

Ragini - hi (confused)

Singer - I hope you enjoyed the show

Ragini - yaa definitely, you sing really well haa like it was soo soothing to hear

It was like someone was pinching laksh in the heart. The guy was clearly interested in Ragini but this girl couldn't just see it.

Singer - Thankyou ❤️ i am glad u liked it. Waise (nervously scratching back of his neck) can I have your number, (both RagLak were shocked) i mean whenever I have a show nearby I can inform you and also we can have coffee someday where I can sing for you...

Finally Ragini understood while Laksh was all red in anger. He was ready to kick the guy.

Ragini - i am really sorry but I am not interested.

Singer - ohh no issues. It was nice meeting you!

He was about to leave when he turned back and handed her his card.

Singer - in case you change your mind.

Laksh took the card from her hand and handed back to him angrily

Laksh - (forced smile) no she won't

It wasn't a surprise for Ragini as she knew he loved her still but it was definitely fun. Ohh how adorable he looked when jealous.

Singer - ohh i didn't know you had a boyfriend! (RagLak looked at each other silently) I am sorry dude seriously wouldn't have tried if I knew that.

Saying that he left leaving RagLak silent and awkward.

Ragini - So Jealous, are we? (Mischievous smile)

Laksh - No!

Ragini - achaji toh mujhe uska number kyu nahi lene diya?

Laksh - kyuki tum clearly interested nhi thi! And woh zabardasti dekr jaa raha tha.

Ragini - nahi, (teasing) usne zabardasti nahi ki, surely aaj main interested nahi hoon but kal ho sakti hoon. (He looked at her with hurt in his eyes) kya? Woh handsome hai, acha gaa leta hai aur lagg toh gentleman raha tha and I am single so why not!

Laksh didn't speak a word but his eyes spoke a million.

Laksh - (slowly) correct, tumhe kya farak padta hai

Ragini - tum toh aise hurt ho rahe ho jaise hum relationship mein ho and main cheat kar rahi hoon.

Laksh closed his fist tightly to suppress his anger and Ragini knew this was the perfect time

Ragini - bolo laksh, do you still love me and want me as your girlfriend?

Laksh finally couldn't hold more

Laksh - (cupping her face)(anger) YES! Don't you get it? Can't you see the way I look at you? Trust me Ragini from the day we broke up till today I have fought with myself every minute to forget you but this (pointing towards his heart) is not ready, it still beats for you, it still loves you

Happy smile broke on Ragini's face with tears of happiness, finally he said it.

Laksh - i am done fighting, main ab aur aise nahi jee sakta issiliye I want to start a fresh.... (Holding her hand) Ragini, Will you be mine?