Ouran High School Date Club Chapter 7

Start from the beginning

Kiyoko: But I want the one with the chicken, and a strawberry lemonade.

Kaoru: I do too.

Kiyoko: * Rolls her eyes* So yes Two chicken salads, two garden salads, 2 strawberry lemonades, and a regular lemonde. Oh wait! Hikaru what do you want to drink?

HIkaru: Just a regular lemonade please.

Kiyoko: And one regular lemonade!

Waiter: Will that be all?

Kiyoko: Yes sir1 Well for now anyways.

Waiter: Alright it'll be ready in 15 minutes. *leaves the room*

- Karariri and Kyouya's Date-

Karariri: Thank you so much for taking me out tonight, you know I was supposed to pay for all of this though.

Kyouya: No, no, I'm the gentleman I will pay for my date.

Karariri: I promise i'll pay you back though.

Kyouya: Not necessary, as long as you enjoy yourself it will be pay enough.

Karariri: Still going to pay you back, so dont argue with me.

Kyouya: * Aggravation* As long as its a check I suppose.

Karariri: Why a check?

Kyouya: So that I can rip it up.

Karariri: *sighs* I'll atleast have tried right?

* Car stops*

Kyouya: * opens his door, gets out, then opens the door for Karariri*

Karariri: * gets up holding his hand*

* They walk inside and sit in their own booth*

Karariri: The view from here is amazing.

Kyouya: Glad you like it. * grins* Say, Karariri can I ask you something?

Karariri: Yeah, sure.

Kyouya: Why is it that you must "crush" me? * Grins evily*

Karariri: Because i must be the smartest, and you're a major threat to me reaching that. * smiles innocently*

Kyouya: Well finally a worthy opponent. I've already seen your record and was very impressed.

Karariri: Glad I can meet your expectations.

Kyouya: * puts his arm around her* And you did it without even trying. You're a remarkable young woman Karariri.

Karariri: * Blushes and hugs him* And you are an outstanding young man Kyouya.

Kyouya: * Blushes and looks at her adoringly* Glad you think so.

* The red curtain opens up and the Opera singers begin to sing in Soprano*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Hitomi and Tamaki's Date-

Hitomi: Take me home.

Tamaki: But Monami we just left!

Hitomi: Take me home. NOW!

Tamaki: Just give me a chance please my princess? * Puppy dog eyes*

Hitomi: No. Take me home.

Tamaki: But why? I've never met anyone that was so mean, besides Kyouya and Karariri. But I bet they're having a great time.

Hitomi: Please can we just go home?

Tamaki: Please just one date, then you wont ever have to see me again.

Hitomi: Well I do suppose the movies would be fun.

Tamaki: The movies?

Hitomi: Yes the movies. The place in the shopping mall where you go to see the newest cinemas.

Tamaki: I didn't know there was such a thing!

Hitomi: Alright driver, to the nearest commoners mall!

Tamaki: Oh a commoners mall! How exciting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Back at Karariri and Hitomi's place After everyone's dates were over -

* All the date club is in their Pajama's having a sleepover in the living room*

Karariri: So was our quiz right? Did you all have a good time? * Writes in her book*

Kamika: Best date ever. It was perfect! We went out to eat and found out we have alot in common.

Kiyoko: Yeah, I mean I like Kaoru, but it looks like we're just going to end up as friends.

Karariri: Oh well that sucks Kiyoko, But im happy for you Kamika.

Kamika: So how was your date with Mr. Cool? *smirks*

Karariri: * stops writting in her book* He's not as cruel and cold hearted as he looks. He's actually a pretty nice guy, but I dont know if he really likes me back. I'm just kind of assuming he does. The date was perfect, He called me "a remarkable young woman" and he was such a gentleman.

Kamika and Kiyoko: Awwwww! Thats so sweet!

Hitomi: Wow Karariri, i'm happy for you.

Karariri: *blushes* Yeah I really like him alot, but eh i don't know. Anyways enough about me, how was your date Hitomi?

Hitomi: Apparently going to the movies is something only commoners do.

Kamika and Kiyoko: * tilt their heads* How so?

Hitomi: Tamaki had never heard of the movie theatre in his life.

Kamika and Kiyoko: * Gasp* Really?

Hitomi: Yup so I took him and he loved it.

Karariri: Awww, Did you realize he's a good guy yet or are you still Playing hard to get.

Hitomi: Playing hard to get, but I do like him.

Kamika and Kiyoko: Awww haha so we did a good job on the quiz!

Karariri: I guess we did. * closes her book*