•𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕•

A small bit for all those lonely, single souls on this heartbreaking day. Aka Me. And the readers who feel the same way.

This special does not line up with the current plot, am sorry.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

You sighed as you hung up the last of the paper hearts the children at the daycare had made. They were strung from corner to corner, crossing over each other in a pattern as they hung high above the floor.

The ladder would wobble from time to time as you reached above you to hook the decorations up, so the  nervous ache bubbling in your stomach grew worse.

"Okay, I'm fine, just don't mis-"

You ate your own words as you felt the rung slip out from under your foot, and suddenly air was rushing past.

"Shit!" You yelped as you desperately reached for the ladder that was moving away as you came closer to the floor.

It never came though. Instead two firm and muscular arms captured you. They felt soft against your bare arms, and you turn your attention to the rescuer who swooped in under you.

"Are you okay, superstar?"

You smile gratefully at the bear, whose ears were turned downwards in worry as his hand cupped your cheek gently. You nodded, your mind still processing the fact that he was in fact not an angel, but an animatronic who saved you from possible death.

Or just a really major concussion.

You gasp in surprise, and feel your cheeks heat up immediately as Freddy leaned in close, burying his muzzle into the side of your neck as if he was trying to comfort himself.

"Thank goodness, I was so worried. It didn't hurt when I caught you, did it?"

"N-no, I'm alright, I don't have enough words to thank you," the words were a jumble, and soft, but You could feel the heave of relief the bear let out against your neck as he still held you close in his arms.

"Aww, I'm sorry I scared you," you murmur, wrapping your arms around his neck as you placed a small peck to his head. His ears wiggled in delight at the action, and a small bit of steam released from his mouth, warming a soft spot on your neck.

The feeling was pleasant, but the moment was cut short as two familiar voices echoed throughout the hall.

There were two silhouettes in the neon light coming toward you as you peeked over the bears shoulders, and his head turned to look. Suddenly the soft spot was cold without his muzzle there.

It was Roxy and Chica, both leaning close together as they talked. The chicken had a small heart shaped card in her hands as Roxy talked, a purple trophy shaped card gripped close to her chest.

"Oh! there they are!" Chica squawks excitedly. They both come over as Freddy lowers you down from his arms, your feet safely reaching ground.

"Look what we got you, punk," the wolf grins, her tail swishing in a happy manner. They both hand the cards to you as Freddy peers down at them, suddenly very quiet.

The chicken clapped her hands together as you read her card, your heart warmed by the small action she did for you.

It showed her cartoonish look eating a heart shaped pizza, the words 'You fill my heart full like pizza' written in a girlish signature. It didn't make much sense, but it was definitely Chica-like.

You gave her a hug, which she happily accepted as she spun both of you around in a dizzying circle.

A small whine that Roxy tried passing off as a growl didn't escape from your attention. You turned towards her as she handed you the paper, but before you even read it, you gave her a hug too.